Wait a minute, DJ Vlad can't pull out $100k out of his bank account?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
:aicmon:

We all despise Vlad but let’s not be stupid. It’s likely a case by case basis based on leverage. He’s clearly not paying someone like Sean Branch, but interviewing OJ is gonna cost. Common sense
I don’t know but I’m in that world and paying for interviews is a no no. Maybe he didn’t think it was a big enough deal cause he didn’t pay I don’t know.. If he felt an OJ interview was worth it he would’ve paid no question.

I’m listening to the Vlad clip, they wanted him to pay AND they had conditions on the interview.. this is why he really didn’t pay lol.

Fanservice

Bih call me senpai
Daps
Who tf Vlad think he is....An OJ interview is worth millions....they been pumping out multiple documentaries on dude without him being in them.....but now you want a rare sit down interview about his life for 2-3 hours just to pay some funky 100k dollars and you hesitant about doing it :dahell: .....thats the yarmuka talking.

OJ could have easily went to a network and gotten a huge bag for a 4 part documentary on his life.......keep interviewing former criminals and washed up rappers Vlad and stay in your garbage ass setting :umad:
-OJ said he would walk out if vlad asked a question he didn’t “like”. That could have happened two minutes in.

-Vlad wanted there to be an incentive for OJ to stay and finish the interview. He said he even offered 75% upfront just to test the waters and OJ said all or nothing. Clear sign OJ was just gonna finesse him

-No big network wants anything to do with OJ directly, especially when talking business. It could get messy because he still owed the Goldberg family like 30m’s. There’s a reason OJ had to tell Vlad to talk to his guy who’s the equivalent of wack100. OJ can’t do business with anyone himself.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
I don’t know but I’m in that world and paying for interviews is a no no. Maybe he didn’t think it was a big enough deal cause he didn’t pay I don’t know.. If he felt an OJ interview was worth it he would’ve paid no question.

I’m listening to the Vlad clip, they wanted him to pay AND they had conditions on the interview.. this is why he really didn’t pay lol.

It ain’t Ralph tho :francis:

You not Vlad my boy. Hope you get there :salute: but you aren’t in position to compare to his strategy.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:aicmon:

We all despise Vlad but let’s not be stupid. It’s likely a case by case basis based on leverage. He’s clearly not paying someone like Sean Branch, but interviewing OJ is gonna cost. Common sense

You really think Sean Branch's doing that for free?

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
-OJ said he would walk out if vlad asked a question he didn’t “like”. That could have happened two minutes in.

-Vlad wanted there to be an incentive for OJ to stay and finish the interview. He said he even offered 75% upfront just to test the waters and OJ said all or nothing. Clear sign OJ was just gonna finesse him

-No big network wants anything to do with OJ directly, especially when talking business. It could get messy because he still owed the Goldberg family like 30m’s. There’s a reason OJ had to tell Vlad to talk to his guy who’s the equivalent of wack100. OJ can’t do business with anyone himself.
And my thinking is Vlad would’ve tried the double finesse too since his income is reliant of clicks. He could get a lot more clicks on a 5 minute or less video that says something like “OJ cussed Vlad out and walked out of the interview” than a 3 hour video of “OJ talks about his life and football career” Vlad would’ve paid the money and agreed to not ask certain questions… and then asked certain questions at some point after the interview started. He said in that clip that he needed to make the interview worth the money. I’m sure he would’ve done some snake shyt.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
100K?

8s976a.gif

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
It ain’t Ralph tho :francis:

You not Vlad my boy. Hope you get there :salute: but you aren’t in position to compare to his strategy.
Paying for interviews ain’t the move my friend. It’s cool that you think it’s ok but it’s not. He’s winning though so props to him… even though people claim to hate him.

BruhManFromTheFifthFlo

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Yall love throwing this “instigating” shyt around. If another man can get you to do something stupid, then it was clearly Darwin’s plan and you have nobody to blame but yourself
:heh:

Braman

Superstar
Daps
You really think Sean Branch's doing that for free?

Free or a minimal amount, yes.

There is absolutely an imaginary tipping point —-or Ven diagram is a better way to think of it—-where person A may supersede Vlad and therefore charge a fee, person B may be obscure and trying to blow and would actually PAY to get on Vlad, and person C where it’s a mutual benefit and there’s no cost either way

person A: OJ

Person B: random rapper X tells his story of being shot

person C: Lord Jamar, Michael Jai white

For reference, Boosie said he gets 10k. And that’s one of Vlad top interview. So what you think somebody like Gary Owen getting?