Vivek Ramaswamy bought Buzzfeed news

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
Vivek Ramaswamy wants to turn the left wing news organization "buzzfeed news" into a far right publication. He said that he wants to
Make sure that talent like "Candace owens and destiny" have a home for their voices:

So now they giving Candace owens a job after she got fired from the daily wire.This is the same destiny that blackpearl the empress and @Gloxina were praising. Same destiny who admitted to being racist Last week too.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
Vivek Ramaswamy wants to turn the left wing news organization "buzzfeed news" into a far right publication. He said that he wants to
Make sure that talent like "Candace owens and destiny" have a home for their voices:

So now they giving Candace owens a job after she got fired from the daily wire.This is the same destiny that blackpearl the empress and @Gloxina were praising. Same destiny who admitted to being racist Last week too.
I may sound dumb but who da fukk is Destiny? :dahell:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jesus, these nutjobs shouldn't be controlling media :snoop:

I mean as opposed to the current nut jobs that control media namely Zionist Jews? I’m all far others getting into the media.

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I may sound dumb but who da fukk is Destiny? :dahell:

Destiny is a liberal racist cuckold (yes really) who
Is basically a soft effeminate dude that somehow keeps being brought on various platforms to debate but literally just googles subjects and goes with whatever google pulls up. He was originally a gamer.

I wouldn’t be surprised if like many others he’s only propped up as controlled opposition for anti Jewish creators. He’s likely paid by the same groups as Laura Loomer, Charlie Kirk, Tariq Nasheed, Ben Shapiro, Emmanuel Acho etc. These folks aren’t different just divisive personalities who want to keep you focusing on bs.

Daps

@Gloxina wasn't praising Coooooondace Owens. Was she? :patrice:

yung Herbie Hancock

Funkadelic Parliament
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California