Visiting New York City recently made me realize Los Angeles women ain't shyt

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
LA variety is the least out of NYC, d.c, miami IMO

those three spots you listed downtown are a joke for variety (lil tokyo, koreatown, china town) I live here, i know :usure:

nothing but mexicans and koreans, a few chinese here and there. Little ethiopia is only like a couple blocks :russ:

little armenia is whatever, but most of them ain't fukking with nikkas

that's cool i live here too and i'm not saying the variety is nyc comparable but i've seen all sorts of ethnicities out here

BellaVenus

FEARLESS
Daps
Reppin
Mother Earth
Send me a pic of you in a fro.

These pics are from 2 years ago :youngsabo:
natural.jpg

381603_254518844610968_100001585621115_737615_615657523_n-1-1.jpg

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
you might want to read what I wrote again, really carefully this time, because I think you missed my selected quote, in showing you, how you're contradicting yourself in comparing NY and LA which are practically identical in terms of transplants. . :no smile:

the manhan quote, you seem to be misinterpreting that too, nikka are you high? quote me when you're sober. wtf.

are you not the halfwit that used "ny accent" and "ear muffs and scarves" as your reasons to say why ny women are unattractive? :heh:

i never said bytches in l.a weren't transplants, i didnt even mention that in regards to LA broads. my post was about ny bytches. and your reasons for saying they're less attractive (an accent that is pretty much dead and winter clothing) are absurd and retarded. because ny hos wear ear muffs and scarves year round right :ufdup: there's no summer or spring in ny either, because they wear "ear muffs and scarfs" :dead:
south american and caribbean latina broad diversity in nyc >>>>> 8/10 latina broads in l.a being mexican :huhldup:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dead:

Why didn't you include the rest of the latinas here?

like what the assless guats and salvadorans :flabbynsick: l.a got bad bytches man, top 3 cities for bad bytches, but :beli: miami and nyc selection of latinas >>>
beckys and persian bytches tho :shaq2:
let the record show i never said l.a has shytty women. top 3. bay area bytches are :flabbynsick: aside from SF and SJ.. everything in between is :huhldup: