Visiting New York City recently made me realize Los Angeles women ain't shyt

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Been to NY a few times and it has a ton of bad females. LA does as well but out here you have to drive to where they are or at least drive to where they'll be hanging out at. NY is a compact city so you'll see more on the street and on public transportation than here in LA.

Both cities are good in my book but totally different areas/landscapes. DC and ATL got 'em too. Haven't been to Houston or Miami yet.

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
like what the assless guats and salvadorans :flabbynsick: l.a got bad bytches man, top 3 cities for bad bytches, but :beli: miami and nyc selection of latinas >>>
beckys and persian bytches tho :shaq2:
let the record show i never said l.a has shytty women. top 3. bay area bytches are :flabbynsick: aside from SF and SJ.. everything in between is :huhldup:

The Brazilians :ohlawd:

I wasn't even trying to say LA >>>>..............Miami got that on LOCK :salute:

More like if you're gonna compare the two, at least do best vs best, average vs average or worst vs worst.

Would you compare these two? :laugh:

tumblr_m17y4ekJj51qeg5ifo1_400.jpg

lemonade.jpg

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali

I wasn't even trying to say LA >>>>..............Miami got that on LOCK :salute:

More like if you're gonna compare the two, at least do best vs best, average vs average or worst vs worst.

tumblr_m17y4ekJj51qeg5ifo1_400.jpg

lemonade.jpg

Of course Simply Lemonade is the king but Flavor Aid is no slouch :ohlawd:

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

:beli::skip:
I can tell you never left your piece of shyt hood. I'm part Brazilian my people are RARE out here. You will find the most brazilians in miami and nyc. If I ever see your bytch ill take her from you nikka. She wouldn't know how to react, it'd be a scary sight for you. I can't stand a lot of you nikkas in la, so fugazi I swear

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
I can tell you never left your piece of shyt hood. I'm part Brazilian my people are RARE out here. You will find the most brazilians in miami and nyc. If I ever see your bytch ill take her from you nikka. She wouldn't know how to react, it'd be a scary sight for you. I can't stand a lot of you nikkas in la, so fugazi I swear

no bytches

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
:russ:

Nah, they just won't give YOU any play, they fukk with black men, only a dude that has never been around them would say they don't.

if anything from what ive seen they prefer black guys we have a ton of Dominicans in and around Boston they are fine as fukk in alot of cases but i think dealing with their brothers and cousins would be too much to get into that shyt would be brutal lol

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:dead: @ this dude finally admitting it

#TheCycle :heh:
i admitted my roster was depleted since going on school over hoes mode last semester :blessed: that same quote you coincidentally edited out of the entire post you picked out from the ladies thread(:lolbron:) specifically states in verbatim "I got no bytches at my school since last spring because i was focusing on the books instead of partying, because my grades dropped when I was savage mode. Although your highest attainment is a GED one day you will understand. Ya boy graduating next semester with honors :blessed: while you staying in your shyt box eating hot pockets

When are you going to admit you were born out of your mothers a$$hole and you don't know shyt about your own city? :ehh: lets start intervention breh. Because if I cared enough about my perceived macking game was on this forum I would've never said that :ehh:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
i admitted my roster was depleted since going on school over hoes mode last semester :blessed: that same quote you coincidentally edited out of the entire post you picked out from the ladies thread(:lolbron:) specifically states in verbatim "I got no bytches at my school since last spring because i was focusing on the books instead of partying, because my grades dropped when I was savage mode. Although your highest attainment is a GED one day you will understand. Ya boy graduating next semester with honors :blessed: while you staying in your shyt box eating hot pockets

When are you going to admit you were born out of your mothers @sshole and you don't know shyt about your own city? :ehh: lets start intervention breh. Because if I cared enough about my perceived backing game was on this forum I would've never said that :ehh:

I got no bytches

I got no bytches

I got no bytches

Too easy :wow: