Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And y'all wonder why I sh*t on this guy so much. :coffee:
Black Panther

"tell disney all ya fukking ducktales :duck:"

I said through subjective restoration its more likely that black male receive restored civil rights than alt-right/president threatening pedos like Larson.

the only reason you disagree is cognitive dissonance...unless you genuinely believe Larson should get an equal chance to be juror:francis: or a school teacher:hhh:..(or a member of congress :comeon:)

if so youre telling on yourself not me

The Rainmaker

Mr. Money in the Bank
Daps
Huffington Post quoted a “manifesto” in which Larson described Adolf Hitler as a “white supremacist hero,” urged the repeal of the Violence Against Women Act, and stated that “[citizens] need to switch to a system that classifies women as property, initially of their fathers and later of their husbands.” Moreover, Cook and Campbell quoted message board posts in which Larson purportedly “repeatedly expressed a desire to have sex with infants and children, including his own daughter.”

:picard:Somebody needs to shoot this fukking monster.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
look at this cac shyt. mcauliffe shouldn't have restored felon voting rights (something that benefits black men disproportionately to the extreme) because some alt-right pedo might have his voting rights restored as well.

you are an imbecile.
so you are saying a pedophile should have the right to vote and run for office :francis:

you are defending the very thing you are supposed to be against and defending what enables those people,:dwillhuh:

What kind of logical leap is this? :bpgucci:
That's like saying I support smoking because I argue for Medicaid expansion in my state. :bpdahell:

You're acting as if it's impossible to support voting rights for felons and condemn convicted pedophiles at the same time. The fact that people abuse a right is not evidence against that right, in and of itself.

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
In real life, this allows people like Larson, rapists, pedophiles, white supremacists, to slip through the cracks. Do you want people like Larson sitting as a juror in a criminal case?:dwillhuh:

What do you mean "slip through the cracks"? Are you arguing that if felons voting rights are restored, that somehow they'll vote in pedos, and make pedophilia legal? You haven't actually made a coherent argument against restoring rights of people who served their prison sentence ... you've only made these emotional appeals.

Stone Cold

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you mean "slip through the cracks"? Are you arguing that if felons voting rights are restored, that somehow they'll vote in pedos, and make pedophilia legal? You haven't actually made a coherent argument against restoring rights of people who served their prison sentence ... you've only made these emotional appeals.
No that’s not my argument at all:hhh:
My arguments are coherent as hell you aren’t thinking clearly

I’m saying when you do blanket restoration (rather than subjective) you allow people like Larson to slip through the cracks. My argument denounces Larson & the policies that enable people like him. The only reason you’re not seeing this clearly is because of cognitive dissonance.