Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
Thank you. The shyt is put in your face with damn near every commercial nowadays and I notice BW eat the shyt up. These muthafukkas dun weaponized BW against BM and talking down to us like we aint shyt. I rarely ever see a BM with a WW in these commercials. 98% of the time its a BW/WM. I think we even have a thread on it somewhere.

Over here in The UK they swing it both ways on commercials; they’ll sell IRR for basic shyt like life insurance.

Why it’s dangerous is because they’ve demonised darkskinned men and pushed darkskinned women into a corner where they’re forced to operate from a place of scarcity.

If you’ve been emotionally destitute and starving for love your whole life, by the time someone feeds you you’re not gonna be mindful of what you’re being fed; you’re gonna forget who starved you in the first place and show gratitude for the scraps.

White men put the image out there that dark skin is ugly & these chicks are walking round feeling inferior to the same white people who spray tan BEFORE they go on vacation.

A few months ago on Twitter some white dude said, “the floor is black women” like, “the floor is lava” and they was all, “it’s nice to be appreciated for once.”

ETA: I personally believe that a lot of parents drop the ball with their kids; healthy self-esteem is like a muscle; it has to be built up over time.

Last edited:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Kyrie and MBJ still got yall in your feelings:whew:
I chuckled at them too. :mjlol:
It's sad and hilarious to watch blks play themselves in pursuit of whites who i firmly believe are genetically inferior to us.

But it is what it is.
"PREFERENCE!" warriors gotta let these wenches cook.

"Blk men have attitudes! White dudes so carefree!"
:russ:
Oh don't think that heel ain't gon turn on these blk female c00ns.
When those colonizers turn sociopathic on them hoes, Imma laugh at them too.
Because blk men and blk women should have enough sense by now to leave whites alone, but when people are hard-headed, ain't nothing left to do but laugh at em.

devizelle

Pro
Daps
Reppin
MOCO awl day
Ew, it's too much! Viola what is you doing?

The lack of responses from women in this thread is telling too. For quite a few female posters this seems to be their fave topic but only one has come in to condemn it so far :mjpls:

Please, we condemned it in the other thread AND in this one. No one is with it.

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
My sentiments exactly.

She should’ve left it at that, but it seems that the more success she gains; the more her true feelings rise to the surface.

Wasn’t she requesting more BW/WM roles last week?

The same women hi-fiving her are the same ones having a meltdown when Michael B Jordan dares to date a woman who passes the paper bag.

“YoU dOnT lOvE yOuR mOtHeR!”

If white dudes were more willing to date black women those IR stats would be off the charts. A lot of these twitter chicks stunt like they’re riding with black men outta loyalty when it’s really outta lack of choices.

A woman saying this?:ohhh:

Exlurkernegro

Judge me by my heart not my hairline
Daps
My sentiments exactly.

She should’ve left it at that, but it seems that the more success she gains; the more her true feelings rise to the surface.

Wasn’t she requesting more BW/WM roles last week?

The same women hi-fiving her are the same ones having a meltdown when Michael B Jordan dares to date a woman who passes the paper bag.

“YoU dOnT lOvE yOuR mOtHeR!”

If white dudes were more willing to date black women those IR stats would be off the charts. A lot of these twitter chicks stunt like they’re riding with black men outta loyalty when it’s really outta lack of choices.

A woman saying this?:ohhh:

hcobbland84

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
The point was that in Hollywood black ppl only get roles that are written specifically for black people. What she is arguing is for black people to be considered for roles that aren’t written specifically for black folks.

But haven't Will Smith and Denzel Washington already accomplished this?

Unless she is arguing for black actresses specifically?

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
After reading this a few weeks used one aof a few ways to know a woman's preference in men ask or find out her celebrity crush and if multiple see the pattern there will always be a pattern I don't know hold she was when she had these crushes but 2 to 1 in white men favor and the most disrespectful thing she mentioned while being interviewed by a magazine for her role in enders game that she told octavia spencer she didn't care if it wasn't in the script she was going to kiss Harrison Ford while filming her crush when she was younger but didn't have the nerve to go through with it nikka that's called cheating:hhh::hhh:

deacon 12

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
ohio
I chuckled at them too. :mjlol:
It's sad and hilarious to watch blks play themselves in pursuit of whites who i firmly believe are genetically inferior to us.

But it is what it is.
"PREFERENCE!" warriors gotta let these wenches cook.

"Blk men have attitudes! White dudes so carefree!"
:russ:
Oh don't think that heel ain't gon turn on these blk female c00ns.
When those colonizers turn sociopathic on them hoes, Imma laugh at them too.
Because blk men and blk women should have enough sense by now to leave whites alone, but when people are hard-headed, ain't nothing left to do but laugh at em.​
THE BLACK MAN ATTITUDE QUOTE @Holy Berry BASICALLY SAID THE SAME :pachaha:

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Thank you. The shyt is put in your face with damn near every commercial nowadays and I notice BW eat the shyt up. These muthafukkas dun weaponized BW against BM and talking down to us like we aint shyt. I rarely ever see a BM with a WW in these commercials. 98% of the time its a BW/WM. I think we even have a thread on it somewhere.
Yep I made the thread