Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
She's not making any sense, like at all. Don't know if she's trying to make it a thing about age, which I would kinda understand but race? Oh no baby, we've seen a lot, a lot of BW/WM pairings in recent years.

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
That’s the subtext that a lot of these Twitter twats are deliberately ignoring.

If she just left it at her being a dark skinned woman, with her natural features being seen for her character and not her features, then I would understand. The fact she’s the lead in the movie should be ground breaking.

But she clearly suffers from deep seated issues, which is understandable. I’m just laughing at the hypocrisy from most women on the topic. More so the fact they’re avoiding this thread.

My sentiments exactly.

She should’ve left it at that, but it seems that the more success she gains; the more her true feelings rise to the surface.

Wasn’t she requesting more BW/WM roles last week?

The same women hi-fiving her are the same ones having a meltdown when Michael B Jordan dares to date a woman who passes the paper bag.

“YoU dOnT lOvE yOuR mOtHeR!”

If white dudes were more willing to date black women those IR stats would be off the charts. A lot of these twitter chicks stunt like they’re riding with black men outta loyalty when it’s really outta lack of choices.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
My sentiments exactly.

She should’ve left it at that, but it seems that the more success she gains; the more her true feelings rise to the surface.

The same women hi-fiving her are the same ones having a meltdown when Michael B Jordan dares to date a woman who passes the paper bag.

If white dudes were more willing to date black women those IR stats would be off the charts. A lot of these twitter chicks stunt like they’re riding with black men outta loyalty when it’s really outta lack of choices.
First time a female poster say this on here :pachaha:

YamakaSmacker

Banned
Daps
During the love scene, she probably whispered in his ear "I wish this was real":to:
Liam::whoa: I wanted alfre woodard
My sentiments exactly.

Post to username math not adding up:jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
London baby.
First time a female poster said that on here :pachaha:

It’s true.

I’m not even saying it to be malicious but the hypocrisy I see on Twitter at this point is ridiculous.

The same ones shyttin on black men are the same ones subscribed to every IR vlog on YouTube, which in itself is dominated by BW/WM couples.

Same ones endorsing books on Amazon about The Swirl.

“Leaving Leroy for Liam: Chapter 8: Drop The ‘Tude” :mjlol:

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
:laff::laff::laff::gag:
:laff::laff::laff:

Ya'll ain't seen nothing yet.
"PREFERENCE!"
"Black men didn't want me growing up!"
"I can be pro-blk and date out!"
"Ew dark-skinned men!" (But u dark yourself?!)
"Colorism doesn't exist!"
:russ::bryan::umad:
I be tryin to tell people but I'm done casting pearls before swine.

It's time to get at least ten good chuckles out of this heel turn for the 2 0 1 8.
These female c00ns just getting warmed up.

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
:laff::laff::laff::gag:
:laff::laff::laff:

Ya'll ain't seen nothing yet.
"PREFERENCE!"
"Black men didn't want me growing up!"
"I can be pro-blk and date out!"
"Ew dark-skinned men!" (But u dark yourself?!)
"Colorism doesn't exist!"
:russ::bryan::umad:
I be tryin to tell people but I'm done casting pearls before swine.

It's time to get at least ten good chuckles out of this heel turn for the 2 0 1 8.
These female c00ns just getting warmed up.
Looky what we have here, @Booksnrain finally posting, only took you 4 pages with 50 post per one :sas1: And of course no rant on Viola Davis c00nish remark :sas2:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
It’s true.

I’m not even saying it to be malicious but the hypocrisy I see on Twitter at this point is ridiculous.

The same ones shyttin on black men are the same ones subscribed to every IR vlog on YouTube, which in itself is dominated by BW/WM couples.

Same ones endorsing books on Amazon about The Swirl.

“Leaving Leroy for Liam: Chapter 8: Drop The ‘Tude” :mjlol:
Thank you. The shyt is put in your face with damn near every commercial nowadays and I notice BW eat the shyt up. These muthafukkas dun weaponized BW against BM and talking down to us like we aint shyt. I rarely ever see a BM with a WW in these commercials. 98% of the time its a BW/WM. I think we even have a thread on it somewhere.

⠝⠕⠏⠑

Veteran
Daps
Looky what we have here, @Booksnrain finally posting, only took you 4 pages with 50 post per one :sas1: And of course no rant on Viola Davis c00nish remark :sas2:
I'm done with rants. Nobody listened when we were talking about blk male c00ns and when blk dudes were literally pretending blk women were making shyt up when they talked about colorism or blk dude c00ns literally trying to replace them in the media with exoticals and spicy Cacs and talking cash money shyt about anything darker than a paperbag. I mean I could go on but nah.

Chuckle wit me bro. These female c00ns bout to use the same justifications their male c00ns used to completely separate themselves from their female counterparts in the pursuit of whiteness. How can you not find it hilarious when that other shoe drops?

No worries, they not banning blk dudes from yachts or calling dark skinned dudes ugly in the media...yet.:russ::mjlol:
"Blk bytches just mad cuz they bitter!"
"They didn't want me growing up so why they got a problem with me dating out now?"

Life always comes full circle bro. Ya'll enjoy that!

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
She once said that she understands why black women swirl and that black men doing the same thing is 10 times worse. Yall still don't know about black women:wow:. Yall nikkas gonna be heartbroken in the 2020s

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'm done with rants. Nobody listened when we were talking about blk male c00ns and when blk dudes were literally pretending blk women were making shyt up when they talked about colorism or blk dude c00ns literally trying to replace them in the media with exoticals and spicy Cacs and talking cash money shyt about anything darker than a paperbag. I mean I could go on but nah.

Chuckle wit me bro. These female c00ns bout to use the same justifications their male c00ns used to completely separate themselves from their female counterparts in the pursuit of whiteness. How can you not find it hilarious when that other shoe drops?

No worries, they not banning blk dudes from yachts or calling dark skinned dudes ugly in the media...yet.:russ::mjlol:
"Blk bytches just mad cuz they bitter!"
"They didn't want me growing up so why they got a problem with me dating out now?"

Life always comes full circle bro. Ya'll enjoy that!
Kyrie and MBJ still got yall in your feelings:whew: