Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt it, she's just a disrespectful masuline woman that's holding her nuts on her husband because she makes a lion share of the money.

Man look here.... Viola is a 50 plus years old sister from South Carolina.... if she really was about that wenching life, it would have been evident in her prime physical years.... as critically acclaimed as she is, she has yet to get that big bag...... she just using Hollyweird politics right now

GoAggieGo.

getting blitzed.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4
For Black liberals, the end game of their movement is marrying and having children with white people. They view mullatos as the goal black people should strive towards.

They are, essentially, mullato supremacist.
Sometimes I feel like Furious Styles, but it seems we are going to have to learn the hard way.

Your last sentence is this country’s future. We are potentially creating another group to oppress us.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
I really don't understand what Viola Davis is talking about in this interview, BW/WM is one of the most common pairing we see on TV/movies, we see them even more than the most common IR pairings in real life ( white men with asian women or hispanics ).
This what I was going to say

shyt is overrepresented. As is the same with Blacks in IRs in general

Although the WM Hispanic thing is not accurate or a IR that's just a CAC men dating a WW who can speak Spanish