Viola Davis says black woman aren't romantically linked with white men enough in flims

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The reality is that black actors and actresses are programmed to promote the hollywood agenda.It is not a coincidence that they are making these bullshyt as films like 12 years a slave.
Notice in how black stars cannot say shyt unless their pr approves because it might make cacs feel uncomfortable.

A lot of hollywood brehs are socially castrated and they are taught to forgive and to forget.
Hollywood on the whole is phony af

Everyone loves everyone in every interview

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
I remember that. I wonder if that was mostly why that movie tanked. I remember some forums talking about how they weren't going to see the movie anymore bc of that remark.
the film was shytty and I guess word of mouth hurt the box office

Been looking for the video of them tapdancing in that interview but can't find it....but Wallace from The Wire definitely said that on camera.

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
Idc. I’ve been hip to the game. A lot of y’all will just say its the entertainment industry. But a lot of black women below 50 at least contemplate interracial relationships.

Especially in my generation (Gen Z). Most black women don’t date out, but they will talk about swirling and non-black guys excessively and are very defensive of it. Even the ones who are with black men :mjlol:

It’s not a big deal. Fukk who you want and enjoy your relationship. Just don’t mystify and exaggerate the importance of it. Live your life and don’t pretend your with a non-black man cuz it’s revolutionary. It’s cuz you like non-black men and that’s okay.

That’s like some you saying you pawg to get back at white men :russ: Utterly ridiculous

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Her character on How To Get Away With Murder was married to a white man :russ:
I'm saying so I don't understand why she jumping off a cliff for Liam like this and this movie. The crazy thing about it is the black men in the movie are the gangsters threatening her life if they don't get their money the white man owes them. Watch Liam be the one come back to life at the end and kill all the black men and save the black women (her nose running and her crying of course) on some reverse Django shyt. :stopitslime:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
bytch is a clown

If white men actuslly knew how much a lot of BW lust for good hair kids and being at white family gatherings, nikkas would be in trouble

black women's need for cac validation and hidden insecurity is the white man's behind closed door's black booty sexual playground :francis:

Last edited:

Falcozer

Superstar
Daps
Idc. I’ve been hip to the game. A lot of y’all will just say its the entertainment industry. But a lot of black women below 50 at least contemplate interracial relationships.

Especially in my generation (Gen Z). Most black women don’t date out, but they will talk about swirling and non-black guys excessively and are very defensive of it. Even the ones who are with black men :mjlol:

It’s not a big deal. Fukk who you want and enjoy your relationship. Just don’t mystify and exaggerate the importance of it. Live your life and don’t pretend your with a non-black man cuz it’s revolutionary. It’s cuz you like non-black men and that’s okay.

That’s like some you saying you pawg to get back at white men :russ: Utterly ridiculous
It's even worse. Viola Davis is 53 and she ain't the only one in her age group thinking like that :mjpls:
These threads should open the yes of some black men about " our queens " :wow:.

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:huhldup:She disrespecting the shyt out of her husband....

giphy.webp

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
:camby: fukk her and her dark skin colorism woah is me issues. I’m a darkskin brother myself and I have never needed white validation to prove that my darkskin is not some curse that holds me back.

:camby: Darkskin black men get labeled violent, angry, non-intelligent and everything else under the book. Yet none of these darkskin male actors ever sought white women validation.

Denzel Washington ( Nope)
Blair Underwood ( Nope)
Morris Chestnut ( Nope)
Idris Elba ( Nope)

fukk her and these weak minded females.

Last edited:

98Ntu

Peace ✌🏿
Daps
It's even worse. Viola Davis is 53 and she ain't the only one in her age group thinking like that :mjpls:
These threads should open the yes of some black men about " our queens " :wow:.

I still love black women and always will. I have nothing against IR. What I do hate is hypocrisy. Don’t brag about how loyal you are compared to black men while lusting over white men. Being married to a black man doesn’t erase the fact that you want to “swirl” just like a lot guys wanna “pawg”. Just be honest dammit