Vinyl - (Martin Scorsese & Terrence Winter/HBO/70's Music Series)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I really like how Lester broke down how Blues are the roots to American music in really dope scene.
show should win an emmy off that scene alone :ehh:

and that's with the useless murder subplot and going way overboard on explaining richie's stupid demons

every other person in the industry was coked out and whoremongering in the 70s, that should be a pretext instead of a character arc

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very strange. Winter has been at HBO since The Sopranos. Wonder if this is HBO responding to the critics. Or maybe they told him he wasn't going to get a 3rd season and to wrap it up with the 2nd and he decided he'd rather walk.

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Very strange. Winter has been at HBO since The Sopranos. Wonder if this is HBO responding to the critics. Or maybe they told him he wasn't going to get a 3rd season and to wrap it up with the 2nd and he decided he'd rather walk.
what has critics been saying? are they also not buying the murder plot? i don't like that too to be fair..

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Clark's gonna discover hip hop, and we're gonna get a spin off of him coked out in the '80s. That or he gets a puerto rican or black wife. Or he gets too comfortable and gets shanked. Any of these possibilities are plausible. :jbhmm:

So it's clear Clark is going to find out about disco?

I suspect that he'll start pushing disco music at the record label, and they'll get into the whole "Disco Sucks" backlash (which also considered hip hop to also be under the "disco" umbrella) by the older rock and roll guys at the label.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
mmm.....:francis:

Losing Winter is kinda huge. Let's not forget him and Scorsese are very tight so I can't imagine Scorsese is down with this.

At this rate we probably won't even get to 1977 in the show:mjcry:

I want this show to go right into the '80s with the decadence and death of punk and rise of hip hop.

If we get a bullshyt Boardwalk Empire Season 5 esque jump in time. :upsetfavre:

wtf is going on at HBO :pacspit: