Vinyl - (Martin Scorsese & Terrence Winter/HBO/70's Music Series)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
see what happens when you put music business politics over wild recklessness, and just let the personalities fill in the gaps?

this was the best episode so far because it didn't need richie's demons jumping out the screen at you. it's exactly what i wanted when i first heard of this show

L68

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another good episode..wonder why the number 18 though

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
see what happens when you put music business politics over wild recklessness, and just let the personalities fill in the gaps?

this was the best episode so far because it didn't need richie's demons jumping out the screen at you. it's exactly what i wanted when i first heard of this show

Exactly

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Richie, that's all I gotta say about that.

And how you not gonna stop Gram Parsons from going to Joshua Tree where he died? :scust:

Clark was being a real honky this episode. Related: I want to call a white person a honky at least once before I die.
knew nothing of gram parsons before this and :damn: at his "friends" stealing his body and cremating him. :what:

Richie is not a scumbag or a bad guy at all. I like him, he actually is about the music and not just making money despite maury telling him to be the opposite.

We Major

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
They had me :whoo: at that ending. I could see the girls taking the money from that moment at the roulette table when they gave each other a glance.

Richie :wow:

Zac killed me throughout the episode :pachaha:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
18 is my roulette number, so i felt his pain. this is one show that I've basically stepped back from nitpicking on. i love it.

... except the fukkin Dice shyt with Bo Ditty or whatever the fukk his name. fukk that storyline. at this point Richie has so much going against him, we don't need to be constantly reminded of that shyt.

Forlife44

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
t.

... except the fukkin Dice shyt with Bo Ditty or whatever the fukk his name. fukk that storyline. at this point Richie has so much going against him, we don't need to be constantly reminded of that shyt.
Well killing someone will haunt a non sociopath all the time. Ask G-Dep