Vinyl - (Martin Scorsese & Terrence Winter/HBO/70's Music Series)

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is dope. Haven't read any much of the thread lately. But after the first 2 episodes it's progressively picked up. Love it.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
fukk Richie, that's all I gotta say about that.

And how you not gonna stop Gram Parsons from going to Joshua Tree where he died? :scust:

Clark was being a real honky this episode. Related: I want to call a white person a honky at least once before I die.

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
Haven't watched the last two episodes yet but I spent about twenty minutes leading up to last call Friday drunkenly talking music to a real life Richie Finestra doppelganger (which is a type I never thought I'd romanticize) so this show's definitely gotten under my skin. How many episodes are left in the first season?

Jeffrey Lebowski

i'm the dude
Daps
Reppin
Ray Romano is doing a great job. This show is a really good vehicle for him to step outside of his zone and prove he can do something besides family-friendly sitcoms. I'm impressed, especially with last night's episode.

I wish they'd utilize him more, his character's a lot more nuanced than Finestra and his performance is much more understated/likable as well. It really seemed like they all but forgot about him in some episodes. Him and Devon are both much better when they're not reduced to being shrill straight-laced cliches that seem to exist to piss on Richie's good time.

Also, he strangely resembles Dave Grohl :jbhmm:

Last edited: