VINCENT IN COLLATERAL IS SO fukkING GULLY BREHS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Mann is the first I eve heard mention "Culiacan" in a movie, and know what it meant, and look what happened last October there. I would love to see Mann's take on that.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Vincent: Max, six billion people on the planet, you're getting bent out of shape cause of one fat fukk. :rudy:
Max: Well, who was he? :to:
Vincent: What do you care? Have you ever heard of Rwanda? :aicmon:
Max: Yes, I know Rwanda. :stopitslime:
Vincent: Well, tens of thousands killed before sundown. Nobody's killed people that fast since Nagasaki and Hiroshima. Did you bat an eye, Max? :beli:
Max: What? :wtb:
Vincent: Did you join Amnesty International, Save the Whales, Greenpeace, or something? No. I off one fatass and you throw a bytch fit. :what:
Max: Man, I don't know no damn Rwandans. :why:
Vincent: .............You don't know the guy in the trunk, either. :leostare:
:mjlol:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Mann has so many movies better than HEAT. This, The Insider, Thief.....:ohlawd:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That scene when Annie is afraid to answer the phone and Max is in the on the top level of the parking garage screaming behind her is one of my favorite scenes in movies.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Another part I love about the movie, that I have probably posted in another thread is the natural setting and opening is so beautiful in the opening few minutes, with the music, and twilight setting in, and not only that, but the chemistry, and interplay between a gorgeous Jada Pinkett Smith and Foxx is so brilliant. You want to watch that movie, where an ambitious AUSA considers an affair with a taxi driver from Ladera Heights, and they date and go out, fall in love, under the lights of downtown Los Angeles. It's that good. You feel like you are in LA.

Mann got the best out of Jamie Foxx, that he has ever had to offer, in terms of acting and character.

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
That scene when Annie is afraid to answer the phone and Max is in the on the top level of the parking garage screaming behind her is one of my favorite scenes in movies.

probably you know, but that's a bit of a call back to Rear Window, when Grace Kelly is in the neighbor's house, as Jimmy Stewart can see the neighbor return, but she can't.

x-factor7

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I know Cruise is all about action movies, but he's got an Oscar performance in him, just needs the right role. This is probably his best performance, love when actors play against-type.

Also, always :mjlol: at this part

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cruise was great in this but...

My favorite acting of his is in Magnolia.

At the end when he's speaking to his father on his deathbed. :mjcry:

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Say brehs, did Red Dead Redemption 2 get the whole "Deer/Coyote" honor juxtaposition from this film? :ohhh: