VINCENT IN COLLATERAL IS SO fukkING GULLY BREHS WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Vincent: Look in the mirror. Paper towels, clean cab. Limo company some day. How much you got saved?

Max: That ain't any of your business.

Vincent: Someday? Someday my dream will come? One night you will wake up and discover it never happened. It's all turned around on you. It never will. Suddenly you are old. Didn't happen, and it never will, because you were never going to do it anyway. You'll push it into memory and then zone out in your barco lounger, being hypnotized by daytime TV for the rest of your life. Don't you talk to me about murder. All it ever took was a down payment on a Lincoln town car. That girl,you can't even call that girl. What the fukk are you still doing driving a cab?

Vincent: That's a great story.....wow....I'll have to tell the people in Culiacan that story....

Daniel:...you know the people in Culiacan?

Vincent: Afraid so.

Felix: So, how do you think Jolly old Santa Claus would feel if Pedro lost his list? How fukking furious do you think he would be?

I've loved that movie since I saw it in August 2004 at 18, high on coke and alcohol, Vincent's nihilistic and existential philosophies, Mann's direction, the soundtrack, Javier Bardem as Felix, Jamie Foxx's maybe best performance ever...

Last edited:

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
The best part about the movie is how it slowly, but very meticulously, builds on the fact that Max ain't ever getting away from him. Like you can see the net Vincent has cast around him and as the movie goes on pulls it in closer and closer. shyt is so immaculate.

Like when Mark Ruffalo's cop character finally reaches Max and you think the dynamic is gonna change, then they walk out of the club and Vincent kills him and hits Max with the "C'mon breh, get in the cab". :smugdraper:

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
Oh yeah, and this is another Mann movie better than Heat :sas2:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
I'd like to think Mann directed Tom moreso than Cruise actually channeling his inner psychopath, either way the combination was movie gold. Jaime Foxx in a role that suited him and Cruise in a role that he's uncomfortable with...perfection. His quoting of the I-ching however :banderas: