Vince Staples: "90s Music overrated"

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
This clown 4 yrs older than my lil bro :LBJDaHell:

What I notice these 90's kids will use fb,twitta, recirculate false historical memes, be on forums. Yet they can't even use google or apps to answer simple questions or gain knowledge.

My former co worker's son can't even hold eye contact when speaking, but all in his phone.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
Now he's dissing Noreaga challenging his "Superthug" name. Noreaga actually shot at nikkas while Vince just brags about his crip affiliations

"Hey look at me I was around crips!!!"
nobody respects east coast nikkaz street cred. Especially west coast nikkaz

noumena

All Star
Daps
This clown 4 yrs older than my lil bro :LBJDaHell:

What I notice these 90's kids will use fb,twitta, recirculate false historical memes, be on forums. Yet they can't even use google or apps to answer simple questions or gain knowledge.

My former co worker's son can't even hold eye contact when speaking, but all in his phone.

DAPPED JUST FOR bron face !!! :deadmanny:

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Dude is from the west coast and he shyts on the era that made the west into a powerhouse. The kid is dumb. You would think this dummie would of revisited all those west coast classics and be knowledgeable. I can even forgive not fukking with the east coast.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
nikka lucky NORE is old now... Cause nikka

Lol trust me, I know. I've seen it first hand. But like you said, there's no repercussions nowadays. I'm just waiting for a young nikka, who don't know who he is, to talk out the side of their neck with Maino lol...he still with the shyts. Heavy.
:francis: no disrespect but east coast nikkaz make they rappers seem like super heroes/superthugs

talk like nikkaz ain't getting it in like that and more everywhere. U think this dude ain't been around nikkaz wilder or harder than nore and u think he ain't got nikkaz around him that willing to kill something for him

And on that note Maino talk, I know a story I never told on here about him. He did a song wit bg(I'm where his hood, so I use to be around him a lot) and ended up shooting the video out here in New Orleans.

Whatever happened somebody took one of the gucci bags and he said it had 10k in it(wasn't that much) and he had good 10 dudes wit him, he tried to demand that it come back, and one my big dogs straight shytted on him and told him if he feeling some type of way go wit his move, nikka ain't know how to react and left the situation alone and went to the video shoot,

he didn't want no parts of the nikka who told him that, so at the end of the day it's cool to front on lil nikkaz or when u got 30 nikkaz wit u, but that guerrilla shyt go out the window when u ain't got the upper hand

The thing I don't understand is that I don't remember my generation (90's) saying shyt like this about the 80's and 70's. We bumped that shy too. I remember throwing the Straight Outta Compton album in the cd player in the 90s. I remember riding to Isley Brothers greatest hits in the 90s and so on.
Honestly these youngins have music coming out at such a rapid pace that they don't have the time to go back to check older music, me as a hip hop nerd barely has time to go back now a days(I still find time)

nikkas really think Vince is a banger? When? He's still a fukking kid.
A lot of kids killing tho

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
He isn't shytting on the 90's morons :snoop:

All he's saying is that he grew up on early 2000's hip hop, dude was born in 93 how could he possibly be worrying about hip hop as a toddler or little kid

I'd rather him be honest than be fake. nikkas want people to tell the truth and be real but when they do they get crucified :snoop:

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
:francis: no disrespect but east coast nikkaz make they rappers seem like super heroes/superthugs

talk like nikkaz ain't getting it in like that and more everywhere. U think this dude ain't been around nikkaz wilder or harder than nore and u think he ain't got nikkaz around him that willing to kill something for him

And on that note Maino talk, I know a story I never told on here about him. He did a song wit bg(I'm where his hood, so I use to be around him a lot) and ended up shooting the video out here in New Orleans.

Whatever happened somebody took one of the gucci bags and he said it had 10k in it(wasn't that much) and he had good 10 dudes wit him, he tried to demand that it come back, and one my big dogs straight shytted on him and told him if he feeling some type of way go wit his move, nikka ain't know how to react and left the situation alone and went to the video shoot,

he didn't want no parts of the nikka who told him that, so at the end of the day it's cool to front on lil nikkaz or when u got 30 nikkaz wit u, but that guerrilla shyt go out the window when u ain't got the upper hand

Honestly these youngins have music coming out at such a rapid pace that they don't have the time to go back to check older music, me as a hip hop nerd barely has time to go back now a days(I still find time)

A lot of kids killing tho

I believe it. He's wasn't in his home town, he'd be retarded to try to flex against them NO boys. Lol. That's just reality. I don't care how tough you are, if you out of town, you're at a major disadvantage. Unless you on some kamikaze shyt and like "I don't care if I get got, as long as I bring some of them with me".

Anybody can get got anywhere, but some nikkas just hold themselves in a different caliber. That's all. Definitely nobody is a super hero.

NYK Loyalist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I stopped checking for this guy after I heard his NPR interview w/Ali Shaheed Muhammed. He came off like a complete idiot and most of what he was saying made no sense at all.