Vince Staples: "90s Music overrated"

Don Jesus

All Star
Daps
So sick of legit critique being called hating, y'all nikkas are some fukking crybabies

This generation is soft as fukk the slightest criticism they start whining about "it's my opinion!!!!!"

Whenever you have to back a statement up with "it's my opinion" it's a cop out and it concludes you have no factual base of reasoning with your argument

Tetris v2.0

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Vince talks about being a crip and that life....yet he hangs with Odd Future and Mac Miller....

You'd think he'd be doing records with Mitchy Slick or some shyt lol

I dont believe him

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
shyttin on NORE

I like Vince but this nygga needs to play his position. He ain't even dropped an album people will talk about in 2 years

but. is. he. lying

We can expose a lot of nikkas in here right now by bringing up some E40 or too short classics or just classics that were not listened too amongst the peers in their physical location. You guys act like what he's saying is some new idea.

Stacker Pentecost

Superstar
Daps
This generation is soft as fukk the slightest criticism they start whining about "it's my opinion!!!!!"

Whenever you have to back a statement up with "it's my opinion" it's a cop out and it concludes you have no factual base of reasoning with your argument

shyt is weird as fukk

"It's my opinion but I'm the ONLY nikka allowed to have an opinion because if YOU have one its hating!!!!!"

:what::what::what::what::what:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
but. is. he. lying

We can expose a lot of nikkas in here right now by bringing up some E40 or too short classics or just classics that were not listened too amongst the peers in their physical location. You guys act like what he's saying is some new idea.
And don't dare bring up southern classics :wow:

Yoda

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hip Hop
shyt is weird as fukk

"It's my opinion but I'm the ONLY nikka allowed to have an opinion because if YOU have one its hating!!!!!"

:what::what::what::what::what:

exactly, old heads can shyt on all the new shyt every fukkin day....but when ONE new kid says that old shyt is wack you get a plat thread with bytches crying about "respect our shyt, mane, thats not cool :to:"