VINCE MCMAHON ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
Pretty much I believe. Basically paid them from corporate accounts but those expenses were hidden in financial reports they released to shareholders. He now has to payback the company $15 million to make things right. Only thing is now the SEC and investigators are involved because financial reports for several years weren't accurately reflected.

U.S. Gubment coming to get their win back :lupe:

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe this will end how he had bischoff in court and bischoff ended up in the back of a sanitation truck

:mjlol:

motionlessZombie

All Star
Daps
Here's a question. With Vince gone, do y'all think Shane will try to convince Steph, HHH, and Nick Khan to come back in some way? And if they say no, could there be a possibility he goes to AEW?

Steph/Nick Khan vs Shane/Tony Khan.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
I keep coming into the thread and the title is still mind blowing :wow:

Like it really happened..
:mjcry: I wish they could just keep/make this old decrepit mf an onscreen character with no backstage influence

I feel like he’ll be dead in 3 years and thats gonna be one of them ones that hit hit and make you realize life is real :sadbron:

The Amerikkkan Idol

The Amerikkkan Nightmare
Daps
Here's a question. With Vince gone, do y'all think Shane will try to convince Steph, HHH, and Nick Khan to come back in some way? And if they say no, could there be a possibility he goes to AEW?

Nah, sadly, I think Shane's done, man.

No way he goes to work for his little sister and her man :heh:

He was starting to become too much of a mark for himself.

He was doing ridiculous shyt in the last few years as an old ass man trying to be in Royal Rumbles and shyt.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Shane was always a clown. People seem to have this image of him as some savy genius but i'm not sure where it comes from. People still bring up the wanting to buy UFC shyt in the 90s :deadrose:

No one behind the scenes seems to respect him or think he has a good mind for the business, but fans like his on screen character so they think he should run the company :heh:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Zero chance. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if WWE has new owners by 2024.