VINCE MCMAHON ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Vince gonna have bigger battles than that coming up. The company can basically run itself til the sale
What are they saying Vince did illegally? He was taking company money and giving it to the bytch?

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
What are they saying Vince did illegally? He was taking company money and giving it to the bytch?

Pretty much I believe. Basically paid them from corporate accounts but those expenses were hidden in financial reports they released to shareholders. He now has to payback the company $15 million to make things right. Only thing is now the SEC and investigators are involved because financial reports for several years weren't accurately reflected.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Pretty much I believe. Basically paid them from corporate accounts but those expenses were hidden in financial reports they released to shareholders. He now has to payback the company $15 million to make things right. Only thing is now the SEC and investigators are involved because financial reports for several years weren't accurately reflected.
Ahh, I doubt he face jail time. All politics and McMahon family are a gold family in America. He’ll payback the bread, they’ll conclude everything else is fine than life and WWE will move on without him on air

Let’s just see if he gives himself the Chris Benoit treatment

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
Ahh, I doubt he face jail time. All politics and McMahon family are a gold family in America. He’ll payback the bread, they’ll conclude everything else is fine than life and WWE will move on without him on air

Only other thing that could happen is the SEC fining WWE for inaccurate reporting.

Think McMahon personally has other things to worry about PR-wise with the rumored HBO report and another WSJ article.

Apprentice

RIP Doughboy Roc
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Only other thing that could happen is the SEC fining WWE for inaccurate reporting.

Think McMahon personally has other things to worry about PR-wise with the rumored HBO report and another WSJ article.
PR? Vince ? How do people not kno he a scumbag by now