VINCE MCMAHON ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
I knew all that "goodbye" and "retirement" shyt at Wrestlemania was for a reason, this type of shyt doesn't happen without the people involved knowing it's about to hit the fan.

By January 1 2023 this company will be sold IMO

Last edited:

SteelCitySoldier

TSC Fantasy Football Champion 2016
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles C.A.
Quick question for the "die hard" fans.

I only occasionally watch WWE and that's Wrestlemania but I follow through TSC. While reading through this and other threads everyone is saying it could take months to see the effects of Vince being gone when it comes to the product.

My question is "why"? It seems like the only constant in the past year has been Reigns and the Ussos, so why would it be difficult to revamp everything while just keeping them at the top like they have been?

To me it seems like this is the perfect time if Vince is truly going to be removed completely from creative.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Quick question for the "die hard" fans.

I only occasionally watch WWE and that's Wrestlemania but I follow through TSC. While reading through this and other threads everyone is saying it could take months to see the effects of Vince being gone when it comes to the product.

My question is "why"? It seems like the only constant in the past year has been Reigns and the Ussos, so why would it be difficult to revamp everything while just keeping them at the top like they have been?

To me it seems like this is the perfect time if Vince is truly going to be removed completely from creative.

From a production standpoint i doubt we see Dunn leave overnight.. They'll probably transition slowly. They have some guys but they need a cohesive team and vision.

From a creative standpoint fans are used to the characters as stale as some are. They aren't probably gonna do wholesale changes w/ everyone's characters and stories all at once. A fast transition would be jarring and feel forced.

i feel we will see big changes on commentary. That's already happening. Then once they go to TV-14 they'll start producing more angles with adult themes.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
I think the storylines and booking might change quicker than you expect just cause we know Vince didn't book far in advance. I doubt he had any concrete plans post-Summerslam.

The biggest issue is just the fact that Vince might be gone but the entire booking infrastructure is still there; the 40 failed TV writers, the lazy match agents and scripted promos. None of that shyt is disappearing anytime soon if ever.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
If anything he got Ryder for life, at least he got something right

She wouldn't be there if it wasn't for Vince. She good. She knows she will make a shyt toj of money if the company is sold. She probably been having a young blow her back out for 20 years. She knows exactly who she married as well.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

Random memory from a while back.​

Sexual Allegations Against Arn Anderson – Details Inside, More​

By Ryan Clark |June 9, 2008
0 Comments
A recently released wrestling book entitled Ring of Hell: The Story of Chris Benoit and the Fall of the Pro Wrestling Industry has a story on current WWE road agent/producer Arn Anderson from the latter days of World Championship Wrestling. The book alleges that Anderson would trick na?ve female talent into having sex with him by saying that he was a booker in the company. At the time, Anderson was a mere road agent who’s duty was to act as a liaison between wrestlers & management, as well as help plan matches.
If you recall, WCW brought in a group of fitness models completely new and unaware to the wrestling business to accompany the reincarnated New World Order to ringside in early 2000. Among those brought in were Tylene “Major Gunns” Buck, April Hunter, Kim “Shakira” Kanner, Midajah O’Hearn (former valet of Scott Steiner and ex-wife of current American Gladiator Michael “Titan” O’Hearn) and Pamela Paulshock. According to the author, Anderson deceived at least one of these girls, who is named in the book. Allegedly, Anderson had sexual relations with even more female wrestling talent as well as female front office employee(s), but only one person is actually named. Additionally, former WCW.com staff member and author of a few WCW-produced fan books, Chad Damiani, recalls Anderson’s pet term for oral sex, which he used around the workplace.

“Arn Anderson had a well-known reputation for allegedly tricking na?ve young female talent like model Tylene Buck into sleeping with him by pretending that he was the booker in control of their career. Chad Damiani remembers speaking with a female office employee when Arn casually intruded on their conversation to ask her, “Would you like a cat bath?” Apparently a “cat bath” was Arn Anderson’s pet term for his oral sex services.”

I wonder if this will cause a cascade of revelations...

Superkick Party

Atlus / Ryū ga Gotoku
Daps
Reppin
Hub City

:russ:

MeagerWaterloggedDoe-size_restricted.gif