VINCE MCMAHON ANNOUNCES RETIREMENT

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
You're a cornball who is up in every forum playing stan wars on some "you gotta choose a side shyt" :hhh:

Caping for corporations like you have something on the line. Then acting all innocent when people call you out on it. I'm sick of reading your bullshyt

Man STFU

I haven’t even mentioned another company in here.

It’s others who mention stuff, I’ve stayed away from the “choose side” shyt

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Your bold said nothing bout confetti:mjtf:

Man I’m not doing this. Again, I don’t get your issue. This is silly and fabricated. You assuming too much. No need to derail thread further with this foolishness

maybe you should actually name names in threads instead of posting the vague passive aggressive shyt

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Breh who the fukk is THEY you keep speaking of. And "Twitter spaces" isn't a person

Why

THE fukk would ELI DRAKE walk out over this shyt :laff:
A guy with reliable sources. Like I mentioned, he said Carmelo Hayes texted him joking that he was about to get a Rocket push and then 10 minutes later he tweeted this:

Finn Baller

Superstar
Daps
Breh who the fukk is THEY you keep speaking of. And "Twitter spaces" isn't a person

Why

THE fukk would ELI DRAKE walk out over this shyt :laff:

the near 40 year old journeyman who's never had his shot in the big leagues is gonna walk out a month into his push?

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
Your bold said nothing bout confetti:mjtf:

Man I’m not doing this. Again, I don’t get your issue. This is silly and fabricated. You assuming too much
:mjlol: :mjlol: :mjlol:

Man so much to say….. I been biting my Tongue for month now due to so many clowns and fukkboys.

But I’m gonna chill:heh:

I will say this….. Khan about to take that whole thing over. Finna see who gonna make them Paki jokes now :skip:
Now, who else could this be about? If you have a problem with me, say my name. Let me show you how to do it:
@Reality Check is a bytch, he only posted some wack shyt about me because he thought I wouldn't see it. He's a lame & a coward. He can suck a dikk.
See, @Bryan Danielson it's easy. If you have an issue with me, or anyone else, use the @. Let's handle things like men. No more subliminals, breh.