Vince finally found a route to Hulk Hogan returning to WWE television (Will Return Raw Jan. 7th)

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Oh I get to use my old wwf boycott ban hammer I got for the WWE now.

Hell yeah.

I got enough wrasslin dvd's and TiVo if njpw to not ever watch again.
If he show up.
I won't watch this company ever again.

Art Barr

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Cuz most people aren't unreasonable c*nts

Mean Gene and Hulk Hogan are like peanut butter and jelly...there is nobody more fitting to be there and I'm sure Mean Gene and his family would want Hulk to be a part of it

Something childish you should have grown out of by now?

Peanut butter and jelly is the goat :ufdup:

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I'm going to be pissed off if they don't book his return this way:

The New Day is catching a beat down when Hogan runs in and cleans house. He does all his signature moves, which are all somehow effective enough to fight off the heels. He then raises the hands of the New Day and does the black power salute. The New Day is like :gucci: and then Hogan grabs the mic, giving one of the most :troll: promos in the past ten years:

"Let me tell you something, brothers. You see, a certain Hulkster said some things back in the day. They were private things, but they were still things. And if you even think, Mean Gene, that I will ever be a member of the Klan, jack, you're mistaken, Heenan. Because I love colored people. My daughter says that she wants the Negros with the big, I mean, the Afro-Americans with the big hearts. And I told her, "Well, sister, let me ask you this: WHATCHA GONNA DO......WHEN BIG PAPA HOGAN LETS HIS NEW FRIENDS THE NEW DAY....RUN A TRAIN ON YOU?!" :mjgrin:

New Day: :scust:

Michael Cole: OH MY!!!! Hulkamania is back and better than ever! :gladbron:

Daps
I don't get why some are appalled by this. :russell: The intent was always to bring him back. Vince just wanted Hogan to lay low and wait for the dust to settle. Vince is much more racist than even Hogan. No black man will ever be allowed to hold his company's belt. Constant mocking and stereotyping of minorities and especially blacks.

How any sane black person can continue to support this company in any way, even by watching is beyond me. I grew up watching in the Attitude era when the product was actually entertaining, of a high quality. Now, not only is the product absolute :trash:, I'm now an adult and I can understand just how insanely racist the WWF/WWE has always been (and continues to be).