Vince finally found a route to Hulk Hogan returning to WWE television (Will Return Raw Jan. 7th)

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Same guys here are pissed at the gays for not forgiving Kevin Hart acting the same way over Hogan even though he's apologized many times over.
Bullshyt. He never fully acknowledged what he actually said. And how are we being unreasonable?

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
tumblr_p5063qyPjb1u1ljrzo1_400.gif

#NWG #TJPW1/4 #Eventoftheyear #fukkthatorangesausageskinb*stard #ddtuniverse #only900yen

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kevin Hart said he wasn't even gonna apologize lmao they both bumbled apologies but ultimately both apologized many times over
I don't give a fukk about Kevin Hart. Hulk Hogan has never apologized for his full comments. Saying "I misspoke" or "I said the wrong word" or "I'm sorry to the few who were hurt" is not an apology.

Now how are we being unreasonable?

drashm0u8aaw36nrme0y.jpg

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps

Pull Up the Roots

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hulk Hogan apologizes for racist remarks - CNN

Sounds like a full apology to me. He's apologized multiple times in the last 3 and a half years
They're the words of someone just trying to get back in. I'm sorry, but it doesn't matter what it sounds like to you.

Excuses made after the CNN thing: The 1st one just being absolute bullshyt.

No I'm not. I'm not a racist. I never should have said what I said. It was wrong. I'm embarrassed by it. But a lot of people need to realize that you inherit things from your environment. And where I grew up was South Tampa, and it was a really rough neighborhood, very low income, and all my friends, we greeted each other saying that word. The word was just thrown around like it was nothing.

I would say that is very fair [that he inherited a racial bias]. The environment I grew up in, all my white friends, all my black friends, to hear the word a daily basis when they'd greet me in the morning, that's what they'd say to me, "good morning so-and-so'. I think that was part of the culture and the environment I grew up in.

This shows that he doesn't understand what he's supposedly apologizing for:

Hogan went on to explain that Triple H and Vince asked him to have a conversation with the African American wrestlers in the locker room due to what had happened with the racial slurs Hogan used in the past. Hogan claims that it was his idea to address the entire locker room instead.

I said no, I’m not gonna do it,” Hogan explained. “If I come back, I want to talk to everybody. Because what I did not only hurt the business, it hurt white, black, every athlete you have. Japanese. Everybody that’s involved and loves this business. What I said hurt this business.

Here he is believing he is entitled to being forgiven:

I said those words, it was totally unacceptable and I just really wanted to get in front of all the talent and apologize because I know I hurt this business and I just want to move forward.

I just hope the brotherhood can get back to the way it was. Because when you’re in the ring and somebody’s bodyslaming somebody or piledriving somebody, you protect your brother and you make sure physically they’re safe. And outside the ring, you’re supposed to protect your brother.

In this case, it’s a situation where 75, 80, 90 percent of the wrestlers are protecting me and they’re giving me another chance to move forward. There’s just a few wrestlers that kind of like don’t understand the bond and the brotherhood of wrestling, and hey, if someone makes a mistake, you need to forgive them and move on and try to let them prove themselves. I just feel that I wish I could have one-on-one conversations with people who really don’t know me and try to maybe explain myself better.

A lot of people accepted my apology. And a lot of people heard what they wanted to hear and a lot of the narrative that came out of the meeting was on point. A lot of the narrative was really different. I was surprised to hear some people interpreted what I said that I was just sorry I got caught on camera, or whatever they interpreted, but I never said that," Hogan explained.

These are the words of a man concerned only about clearing his name. And you will never convince me otherwise.

Last edited: