Vince finally found a route to Hulk Hogan returning to WWE television (Will Return Raw Jan. 7th)

John Reena

Superstar
Daps
The thoughtful and beautiful tributes by fans and Gene’s peers could’ve been played on the Titantron, a nice video package would be the correct tribute. Instead they trot out that old, beat up, racist piece of garbage to RAW under the guise of paying tribute. Smh. I BEEN stop watching RAW cuz of tha dumb storylines, I’d just briefly stop in for the women’s division, Seth Rollins/Balor/Ziggler/McEntyre. Since that piece of trash Hogan gonna be there, the national title game getting my full attention.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
The best way for black fans to show their discontent with WWE is to support AEW getting off the ground.

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Same guys here are pissed at the gays for not forgiving Kevin Hart acting the same way over Hogan even though he's apologized many times over.

Kevin Hart went on Ellen begging for his film career. He was remarkably phony and not sorry, similar to Hulk. It’s up to gay fans whether to vote with their wallets if Kevin’s film career will continue, or its back to being in Dame Dash films. WWE views it’s black fanbase as completely inconsequential. Open disrespect. What do you do when you’re openly disrespected?

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
D9MmgB.gif

See you Tuesday!
3WReaie.gif

stro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Indiana
I'll watch, but I''ll watch via online stream so WWE won't get my ratings.

Unless you are a Nielsen family household, they aren't getting your ratings regardless. TV ratings work the same way as political polls: A small sample size of info is scaled up. Just like a poll that says 80% of people say X means 80% of people specifically polled in this specific time frame, TV ratings actually reflect people who are signed up and reporting their viewing habits, not everyone watching TV.