Vince and HHH's reaction to last night. Sting Update. KENTA has a tryout with WWE...

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
I'd like to see the best wrestler in the world get a proper run as the top guy and a chance to perform on the business' biggest stage. Fair.
Aye man, we all wanna see Harbody Harrison free, but right now we're still trying to appeal the original verdict :wow:

Give it time...

FRIED MASON

Superstar
Daps
KENTA's appeal is that he is a gully ass wrestler in the ring.

WWE will never let him do what he does in Japan (strong style wrestling).

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
while a naked Roman Reigns skips around as the Master of Ceremonies.

hysterical-laugh-o.gif

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Just dont see why he would as careful as he is of his character's booking and the foolishness that is HHH's booking
HHH has every legend in the game headlining and winning belts............again, why would this scare away Sting?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
They did that with CM Punk though, we he was known as the best in the world...I enjoyed it...did you?

The bloom fell off that rose quick. Just like with Bryan the Punk stuff was at a fever pitch and when he does get a 434 day run people started criticizing it a couple of months in. "It's boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring." "Where are the pipe bombs?" "Punk sucks as a face." "Give the title to Bryan so he can go on an OMG OMG heel run." Then when he turned heel and joined with Heyman, "Why has Punk been booked so weak? He just lost a match, wth." "Punk cheated to win, it's over. He's buried." Despite the fact he just had one of the most dominant face title runs in years.

A lot of you guys just can't help yourselves.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They did that with CM Punk though, we he was known as the best in the world...I enjoyed it...did you?

Gave him a nice long run, then hooked him up with a "thanks, but we got this from here" when it came to Mania. I'm not even a CM Punk fan, but it would have been incredibly stupid to not capitalize on his post-pipebomb buzz. They did good by CM Punk. They didn't do great.

And pushing CM Punk back then doesn't mean they can't push Bryan now. There isn't some quota. But this is why they have to continue to overspend for stars from yesteryear everytime Mania rolls around.

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The bloom fell off that rose quick. Just like with Bryan the Punk stuff was at a fever pitch and when he does get a 434 day run people started criticizing it a couple of months in. "It's boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooring." "Where are the pipe bombs?" "Punk sucks as a face." "Give the title to Bryan so he can go on an OMG OMG heel run." Then when he turned heel and joined with Heyman, "Why has Punk been booked so weak? He just lost a match, wth." "Punk cheated to win, it's over. He's buried." Despite the fact he just had one of the most dominant face title runs in years.

A lot of you guys just can't help yourselves.

Bloom didn't really fall off though. Still has been and is one of the one or two most over guys in the arena every night. Still selling a shyt ton of t-shirts. TSC is TSC - but the IWC as a whole never turned on Phil.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Of course they're aware it happened it keeps happening. But no one is getting refunds and we'll keep watching.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Bloom didn't really fall off though. Still has been and is one of the one or two most over guys in the arena every night. Still selling a shyt ton of t-shirts. TSC is TSC - but the IWC as a whole never turned on Phil.

I'm talking about our vocal and emotional little enclave.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I honestly hope you become paralyzed.

You're the fukking worst.

You bring up fukking Barrett of all fukking things, you find a way to put this on Cena?

Honestly you're the worst

This guy is a piece of crap after someone on here passed he's wishing for someone to be paralyzed over wrestling opinions...i know the niners not being shyt has you all sorts of fukked up bet get a grip...your success has nothing to do with the teams you root for get a life