“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I don’t know who the best centers are after that UConn white boy but the Knicks need to flip both pick 24/25 and trade up to get him

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That is a nasty contract for OG, but we have a sick ass team my lord. This is why I sat through those Langston Galloway and Lance Thomas years, it was only a matter of time before we got blessed :to:
Knick need a center badly……
If Hartenstein leaves then Goga Bitadze should be our guy. He can be had for cheap and I feel like he gives you 90% of what Hart can.

Plus we still have Mitch, and tbf we need him more than I hart once we go up against Philly, Boston or Milwaukee (few centers defend Embiid better than Mitch).

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
That is a nasty contract for OG, but we have a sick ass team my lord. This is why I sat through those Langston Galloway and Lance Thomas years, it was only a matter of time before we got blessed :to:

If Hartenstein leaves then Goga Bitadze should be our guy. He can be had for cheap and I feel like he gives you 90% of what Hart can.

Plus we still have Mitch, and tbf we need him more than I hart once we go up against Philly, Boston or Milwaukee (few centers defend Embiid better than Mitch).

Funny enough, I was wondering if they were on Goga’s radar after the Mitch injury last season. Now it wouldn’t shock me if they get him.

RubioTheCruel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
He won't that's why Mikal is crucial
OG has missed at least 1/3rd of his teams regular season games the past 4 years. He’s gonna miss time - a lot.

He hasn’t played 70 games since his rookie year and hasn’t had a fully healthy season since his freshman year of college

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
@ISO won't like this deal

I pray OG can stay healthy
$200M+, trade kicker, player option crazy it is what it is let’s get it

If he plays 60% of those games under this contract I’d be shocked a guy like that shouldn’t be making such exorbitant demands he excels at his role but he’s injury prone and at the end of the day not that productive