“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
That is a nasty contract for OG, but we have a sick ass team my lord. This is why I sat through those Langston Galloway and Lance Thomas years, it was only a matter of time before we got blessed :to:

If Hartenstein leaves then Goga Bitadze should be our guy. He can be had for cheap and I feel like he gives you 90% of what Hart can.

Plus we still have Mitch, and tbf we need him more than I hart once we go up against Philly, Boston or Milwaukee (few centers defend Embiid better than Mitch).
Lance Gotdammnit Thomas :mjcry:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
OG has missed at least 1/3rd of his teams regular season games the past 4 years. He’s gonna miss time - a lot.

He hasn’t played 70 games since his rookie year and hasn’t had a fully healthy season since his freshman year of college
It is what it is but, with Mikal the burden to guard the best exclusively is alleviated for both of them.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I wonder what the next move is from chess grandmaster Leon Rose. Does IHart get paid? Does Brunson sign that team friendly deal? Is Mitch gone and we draft a center?
IHart it's entirely in his court. We can only offer 72m for 4 years. It's up to him if he wants to stay here. If he leaves we have to keep Mitch and draft another center

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
it's a couple haters in here throwing shots at the Knicks, but you have to understand two things
1. It's New York, the "Mecca of basketball"
2. The Knicks haven't seen a run to the Finals since 1999

New York Knick fans have been waiting for this, I know we still have to see how the 2024-2025 plays out, but it's the first time in a long time Knick fans are legit optimistic

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City

So this makes me think they can still keep IHart and then trade out the first round for second rounders and then use second rounders and vet min to fill the team.

They been working out a lot of guys mocked on the second round

:hubie:

In fact I would argue, that might legit have been the plan.