“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
That's us and we can offer 5 years instead of 4

The question is whether they will do it. At the end of the day, Knicks gonna have to over pay to keep him. He's injury prone so it's a risk at 4 years. 5 is definitely risky. But the Knicks are pretty much going all in the next 2 years at least so maybe they don't give a shyt :manny:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

If they run it back I like them versus anybody over 7 games. that bench starts on teams. Imagine dealing with those starters and then the bench comes in.

All that experience DDV and Hart (and Deuce to a degree) got in the starting lineup last year is gonna cash out. They are going to destroy 2nd units. Definitely the best bench in the league.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
The question is whether they will do it. At the end of the day, Knicks gonna have to over pay to keep him. He's injury prone so it's a risk at 4 years. 5 is definitely risky. But the Knicks are pretty much going all in the next 2 years at least so maybe they don't give a shyt :manny:
Last year can be a player option :hubie:If Knicks can get a title this decade who gives a fukk after. That ring is worth more than anything

ProlificLurker

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC/Ayiti
Nigguh it ain’t your money. Maybe the Knicks ain’t so crazy about gliding the luxury tax. Brooks, Tate, Landale, and Jeff Green is good depth and a starter. Y’all bout to lose OG and a big. You need depth
:mjlol: :camby:

Knucklehead Brooks and the corpse of Jeff Green

GTFOH go peddle this crap to some other sucker
:mjlol:

The Knicks owner (Dolan) may be a lot of things but one thing he is not is cheap. He's spent more on teams that sucked I have no doubt he'll spend what it takes to be a legit title contender

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Has this experiment ever been done before?
Actually acquiring an entire core of a successful NCAA team in the NBA?

The chemistry and success of this next season may change everything regarding how teams build. :lupe:
Of course not. At least not in their primes like this. Not sure this is replicable either. Unless these UConn guys become super solid hoopers in the next 5 seasons.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
Has this experiment ever been done before?
Actually acquiring an entire core of a successful NCAA team in the NBA?

The chemistry and success of this next season my change everything regarding how teams build. :lupe:
not really because in the one and done era, it's hard to get guys off the same team. Nova had a unique situation where those guys stayed. I mean, it was only in the last 10-15 years where 4 guys from the same class would get picked. The B2B Florida teams couldn't all get together (Horford, Noah, Brewer, Richard, Green, Speights), the Ohio State squad they beat couldn't do it (Conley, Oden, Cook)

The closest I can remember was May and Felton on the same squad in Charlotte and that ended horribly. It's turned out to be unique in NY because Villanova is everything we wish St. John's was and the NY media loves riding Jay Wright's dikk, so the city has always been obsessed with how they play. They play the way Knicks squads used to play. It makes so much sense that it would happen here.

For it to happen in the future, you'd need these UConn guys to find each other later (Clingan, Flowers, Spencer, Castle, Hawkins, Karaban)

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
not really because in the one and done era, it's hard to get guys off the same team. Nova had a unique situation where those guys stayed. I mean, it was only in the last 10-15 years where 4 guys from the same class would get picked. The B2B Florida teams couldn't all get together (Horford, Noah, Brewer, Richard, Green, Speights), the Ohio State squad they beat couldn't do it (Conley, Oden, Cook)

The closest I can remember was May and Felton on the same squad in Charlotte and that ended horribly. It's turned out to be unique in NY because Villanova is everything we wish St. John's was and the NY media loves riding Jay Wright's dikk, so the city has always been obsessed with how they play. They play the way Knicks squads used to play. It makes so much sense that it would happen here.

For it to happen in the future, you'd need these UConn guys to find each other later (Clingan, Flowers, Spencer, Castle, Hawkins, Karaban)
I couldn't rep you but dap + rep for the info. Thank you!