“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Also I haven't seen a player as small as Brunson hoop like that since Iverson. He's straight imposing his will on games, dude is different.
Who does his game remind you of? Like a 3 level scorer whose dribble/footwork game is crazy and is stocky so he can go to the hoop and absorb contact.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Who does his game remind you of? Like a 3 level scorer whose dribble/footwork game is crazy and is stocky so he can go to the hoop and absorb contact.
At pg? I can't think of anybody like Brunson. The fact that someone his size is able to get to the rim so often, and is even able to post up players a few inches taller than him is unheard of. Real shyt he might be a one of one, which is crazy because when you first look at him you would never think that.

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Brunson going brazy... he's on a historical run.

Can't let McConnell go for 18 though, or even Obi go for 12... their whole bunch was killing.

And absolutely no more Josh Hart slander in this thread. 24, 13, 8, 3, 1, consistent defense, in 48 minutes... and honestly him on the fast break is the Knicks best offensive option outside Brunson.

This team just finds a way to win.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Thibs gotta open up that rotation.

If Deuce had played better he would of gotten more minutes. Precious should get more than 5 minutes of play but him and Mitch together on the floor is handicapping the offense already.

As for Burks let's be honest, do brehs really want him out there? Like he looked cooked everytime he played since the trade.

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
If Deuce had played better he would of gotten more minutes. Precious should get more than 5 minutes of play but him and Mitch together on the floor is handicapping the offense already.

As for Burks let's be honest, do brehs really want him out there? Like he looked cooked everytime he played since the trade.

Games are tighter than they need to be down the stretch because players are making fatigued decisions that I wouldn't imagine them making otherwise.

I saw Cam Payne play against us and be effective. Buddy Hield eventually got some minutes and look at what he did in Game 6.

Instead on just focusing on the negatives of expanding our rotation/minutes, we also have to look at the positives in-situ. 4 out of 5 starters regularly clocking in 40+ minutes in high intensity games is not sustainable, especially if a series is going to go to 6+ games.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
At pg? I can't think of anybody like Brunson. The fact that someone his size is able to get to the rim so often, and is even able to post up players a few inches taller than him is unheard of. Real shyt he might be a one of one, which is crazy because when you first look at him you would never think that.
He’s like a less athletic, better shooting Baron Davis. It’s crazy.