“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Booker shoots a ton and is a minus on defense. I rather get a Randle replacement than change the backcourt.

DDV is ideal he was an elite high volume three point shooter and some games was downright dominant off-ball defensively.

I rather get KD, Bron, Zion as a Julius replacement or get Bridges and go small with him and OG as our forwards.
:heh: Randle got a big dikk, breh. Why would you trade him for 40 year old LeBaldie?

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
:heh: Randle got a big dikk, breh. Why would you trade him for 40 year old LeBaldie?
Because his temperament and game is not effective for playoff basketball.

And let’s be honest Randle sucked to start the season, started balling, then got injured which makes this year another mixed bag in his tenure here. LeBron is still better than Julius and his dynamic with Brunson would be similar to what he had with Kyrie which won a chip and made several Finals. I like my chances with Bron matching up against a team like Boston.

Mickey Kane

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London, England
Think Sims will get some minutes now?

We need more height at the 4 and only so much we can play Hart there (lol). There's going to be a point where Precious gets minutes at PF no?

KnickstapeCity

Daps
Reppin
New York
Because his temperament and game is not effective for playoff basketball.

And let’s be honest Randle sucked to start the season, started balling, then got injured which makes this year another mixed bag in his tenure here. LeBron is still better than Julius and his dynamic with Brunson would be similar to what he had with Kyrie which won a chip and made several Finals. I like my chances with Bron matching up against a team like Boston.
:why: You saying 40 year old Bron is better than Julius Randle?

KnickstapeCity

Daps
Reppin
New York
:pachaha: So LeFakkit comes here, he’s going to become LeGM and LeCoach. Say goodbye to Thibs and Rose.

:pachaha: Matter fact, say goodbye to everyone because he’s trading the entire team away and giving max deals to Dellavedova and his Klutch clients.

:pachaha: fukk around and go from the New York Knicks to the LeKnicks.

:pachaha: Keep that Zionist dikk sucking fakkit away from my team. Please.