“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
This nikka hasn’t learned. Aight bet

54a837c66d40fac9eba46f950fe3ae9e.jpg

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
He not even serious about it. He mopping like a scolded bytch. No confidence in his body language. That’s how my daughter acts when i yell at her “ i go do better baba”
Barkley pretty much said the same thing, he was saying that Embiid needs to have his head up & be more of a leader.
Offensive rebounds and hustle won us the game in the last minute. That defined the team all season.
Rebounding been a major issue for the Sixers all year long.

Brehs, look at the enthusiasm from Starks, Spree & Melo :wow::mjcry:

K-ZOE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo::whoo:

Brunson will be fine once he stops pressing. He looks like he's buying into the "oooh put a big 6'7 nikka on eem" strategy. You been cooking the entire league all season boy, so what? Juke these lanky ass nikkas up like you do.

The difference between him and Randle's playoff stinkers is he's still impacting the game, his efficiency is just off. And we're winning. Don't jump off the bandwagon yet. He's going to Philly where he won 2 natty's. Might be the wake up he needs.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Hope Brunson figures it out by Thursday and got a feeling Donte will continue the momentum since he’s always a road warrior performer.

Same thing that happened to Randle in the last few years. It is so difficult to have the City on your back and play comfortably in the Mecca. This is why I can't be too mad at Randle.

I have a feeling Brunson is going to have a HISTORIC RUN in Philly.

Sidenote:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Brunson is just going through the same thing Julius went through in 2021. Atlanta sagged off of Elfrid Payton and similarly Philly is sagging off of Josh hart. Same thing with the centers , Embiid is floating to wherever Brunson is similarly to what Clint Capela did with Julius.

This creates a semi double team with limited spacing and it’s almost impossible to breakthrough. What makes this more complicated is that neither Jalen or Julius are explosive athletes. They are both insanely skilled and crafty but not explosive athletically.

The massive difference is that unlike Elfrid Payton Josh hart is actually hitting his open threes and to the fact Hartenstein is worlds ahead of Nerlens Noel and Mitchell Robinson on offense.

* Checks notes:: Elfrid Payton had one point in three games as a starter vs Josh Hart who 19 in one half

Hence the 2-0 lead.