“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
see people trying hard to push this as a rivalry. maybe after this series, but this shyt has never been a rivalry in my lifetime. ... i mean, mostly b/c both teams are rarely legit contenders for a title, but it's just not at all. couldn't give less of a shyt about the Sixers

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
see people trying hard to push this as a rivalry. maybe after this series, but this shyt has never been a rivalry in my lifetime. ... i mean, mostly b/c both teams are rarely legit contenders for a title, but it's just not at all. couldn't give less of a shyt about the Sixers
This 100%.

You’re right. This year will be my 30th anniversary being a knicks fan. My first games watched were the finals with my dad. I remember crying for this team losing at 10 years old and I couldn’t understand why.

NEVER in that time do I remember anything even close to a rivalry. As a matter of fact, I remember being in awe of Iverson but I don’t even remember memorable games of his at the Garden

Conz

Superstar
Daps
yeah, at no point was AI some hated rival. everyone loved that dude. again though, the teams we were throwing out there during his run were for the most part garbage. Giants Eagles? rivalry. Mets Phillies rivalry. Rangers Flyers, little less so, but rivalry. Knicks Sixers? nothing... yet.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

AYYOOOOO!!!! WHO'S CUTTING FỤCKING ONIONS IN HERE!!!!
will-smith-cry.gif