“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
He needs an actual offensive system and focus to unlock him. Miami or Warriors would have him one of the deadliest 3point shooters in the league. On top of using his off ball movement smh something has to give. We missed ONE player yesterday and it's like the team well more specifically Randle forgot how to play basketball :martin:
Yea, I told yall níggas about Randle for like the last 4 seasons but like a Yolanda Adams song, I'm all burned out, my hearts torn to pieces, this nıgga ain't your king, ain't shıt he's offering dawg.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Mook home he wants to be there and he’d be part of Philly’s possible last run with Embiid.

I doubt it.

True, I'm wishing he'd be the odd man out with Harris and Covington there. There aren't enough minutes for all three and coaches love Covington.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
Team aint going anywhere til they deal with the Thibs/Randle problem.....Thibs cant coach in the modern NBA and he refuses to hold Randle to account for taking possessions off defensively.You can count literally 12 defensive sequences where Julius said fukk it and didnt try to defend or box out or anything.You cant win when a supposed team leader doesnt try because his shots arent falling,its the actual opposite of a leader.

Once you trade Randle and flip Thibs out for a younger coach who has offensive systems (Jordi Fernandez) you can see progress....this team is stuck until that happens.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Team aint going anywhere til they deal with the Thibs/Randle problem.....Thibs cant coach in the modern NBA and he refuses to hold Randle to account for taking possessions off defensively.You can count literally 12 defensive sequences where Julius said fukk it and didnt try to defend or box out or anything.You cant win when a supposed team leader doesnt try because his shots arent falling,its the actual opposite of a leader.

Once you trade Randle and flip Thibs out for a younger coach who has offensive systems (Jordi Fernandez) you can see progress....this team is stuck until that happens.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
That shyt is embarrassing and Thibs just watches this shyt like Julius is fukkn prime Kevin Durant...There was a point in the game where Brunson and Randle were arguing on the court i wonder if any of these moments were the reason...
He don’t gotta be Kevin Durant

Guys like Randle, highest paid player, front office-protected, All-NBA, All-Star, veteran, “leader” don’t get benched in this league.