“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He don’t gotta be Kevin Durant

Guys like Randle, highest paid player, front office-protected, All-NBA, All-Star, veteran, “leader” don’t get benched in this league.

Ive seen more accomplished players than Randle benched for dogging it (DeRozan and Siakam last year).....Thats why i said its a Thibs/Randle issue.

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I just edited my post and named them...Siakam was doing this shyt last year and Nick Nurse sat him....maybe no coincidence Nurse was canned.
It’s not a common thing.

It’s just not going to happen especially in game 4 of the season. They’re going to try to get him going. Thibs already said he’s coming off the surgery.

If he’s this ass eventually he’ll lose playing time. But “stars” have endless leash in the league.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
It’s not a common thing.

It’s just not going to happen especially in game 4 of the season. They’re going to try to get him going. Thibs already said he’s coming off the surgery.

If he’s this ass eventually he’ll lose playing time. But “stars” have endless leash in the league.

Randle isnt a star and Thibs is an enabler hence a Thibs/Randle issue.

Lucha Vandross

Rhythm & High Spots
Daps
nikka running around doing late night shows, dunking on nikkas in skechers n shyt during the preseason but now that the games count hes reverted to playing like a ho :pacspit: :pacspit:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps

chris-farley-3d-glasses-jpgnlhp9toxvwlg5.gif

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
Knicks 4 Life

but honestly I'm not looking forward to playing the Bucks with Dame now on their squad

still watching regardless of course

tag a nicca for those Knick games brehs