“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the league is deeper this year and teams are healthier. We made no upgrades, we lost depth actually. There will be very few easy nights for us this year.

We better focus on defense cause both Randle and Brunson are spotty shooters who have trouble with zones and traps. Even in that hawk w, we gave up way too many points and realistically, we can't shoot that good on a regular basis.

Randle is coming off surgery as well and giving Obi's minutes to I hart has slowed down our fast break opportunies and messed with our spacing since u couldnt leave obi open for three.

Cavs aint losing to us twice after what happened in da playoffs. Hopefully we get one of em but after that we got da bucks and clippers. Spurs aint no easy w either.

We can't get into any deep holes.
:yeshrug: shyt can get out of hand quickly if we don't be careful

I already saw this last time we made da playoffs:yeshrug:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I had to laugh at @In The Zone '98 post about best player but in all seriousness Brunson and Julius issues seem to be fatigue more than anything . They have each had two good games this season, for Randle it was the game he almost had a triple double and the first Cleveland game where he led the team in scoring. The best game from Brunson came when he hit those eight threes against Atlanta and also the first Cleveland game. Both of those games for each came off of two days rest which signify their issues are fatigue related.

If that’s the case there’s nothing we can do about it early in the season since we are front loaded on back to backs we just have to weather that storm.

Also seems Julius and Brunson roles have reversed. Brunson was the main focal point on offense setting everybody up while Julius was the heavy volume shot taker. Now it’s reverse, it’s Jalen taking the high volume of shots and Julius playmaking.

Just have to hang in there.

Fresh

SOHH Vet since 2002
Daps
congratulations for the Knicks beating Cleveland yet again !!!

New York Knicks 4 Life

oh and my fellow Coli Knickas...tag me when the Knicks play on TNT, ESPN, ABC and NBAtv

don't forget fellow Knick brehs

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
congratulations for the Knicks beating Cleveland yet again !!!

New York Knicks 4 Life

oh and my fellow Coli Knickas...tag me when the Knicks play on TNT, ESPN, ABC and NBAtv

don't forget fellow Knick brehs

stephen-a-smith-stay-off-weed.gif

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had to laugh at @In The Zone '98 post about best player but in all seriousness Brunson and Julius issues seem to be fatigue more than anything . They have each had two good games this season, for Randle it was the game he almost had a triple double and the first Cleveland game where he led the team in scoring. The best game from Brunson came when he hit those eight threes against Atlanta and also the first Cleveland game. Both of those games for each came off of two days rest which signify their issues are fatigue related.

If that’s the case there’s nothing we can do about it early in the season since we are front loaded on back to backs we just have to weather that storm.

Also seems Julius and Brunson roles have reversed. Brunson was the main focal point on offense setting everybody up while Julius was the heavy volume shot taker. Now it’s reverse, it’s Jalen taking the high volume of shots and Julius playmaking.

Just have to hang in there.
Be tired after 3 games brehs

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
Trade obi and provide no back up for a player coming off surgery brehs

Come back with the same team as last year while every other playoff team made moves to improve brehs

Continuity. :mjgrin:

Chemistry. :mjgrin:

We don't need to make no trades bruh. If you not playing, just sit on the bench and wait for your number to be called. Stay ready so you don't gotta get ready.:mjgrin:

Derek Lee

#thunderup
Supporter
Daps
Quentin did all that off-season work with JJ Redikk for nothing, huh? :unimpressed:
They need him to get involved in offense. Give him some touches to get some type of rhythm