“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Sign and trade OG for Bridges.
SqQ9Fju.png

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
@seemorecizzy I shouldnt have called you a dikkhead, my fault bro
:mjlol:
there is no coincidence he played his best game of his career came starting next to a real pg for the first time in his nba career. where he can react and not think. We're going to always have to figure out the non-brunson minutes offensively until the front office addresses it.
#1 he can play with deuce,
I said this about brogdon earlier in the back and forth we had...that you selectively quoted from. the things deuce brings are needed and a guard like brog will offset the things deuce cannot do consistently. almost all of deuces points were assisted....and when you're drafted as a pg and you play 46 minutes and only get 2 assists that means creation for others and yourself is something you cannot do consistently at this level right now....and alec burks coming in guns blazing doesnt help deuce or the second unit find consistent offense...especially if he's off
Aint gon hold you, I'd rather have brogdon straight up over how bogey and alec burks are playing. hopefully they pick it up.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I mentioned how Thibs has been debunking a lot of the complaints fans have had for him in my coach section of the recap.

This has been his best season coaching the Knicks which is impressive after what he did with the Payton/Bullock backcourt.

Can’t wait to see what he does when we’re healthy. The amount of different looks we can give is insane.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
So are we back to having only 1 true PG on the squad?
Yes, but we have really good playmaking help from the Hart foundation. Hartenstein on the short roll is one of our most dynamic passers, and Josh Hart is a REALLY good tertiary and transition playmaker. Deuce and Donte know their reads out of the pick and roll too.

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Can’t wait to see what he does when we’re healthy. The amount of different looks we can give is insane.
If everyone's healthy by the playoffs, Thibs will have a REALLY interesting set of options for any 7-game series. He'll have options to go big, go small, play five out or attack post-heavy...and he'll be able to put together a tough defense regardless of the approach. Plus Brunson's a closer, straight up and down.