“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
to not want malcolm brogdon cause of deuce mcbride minutes is more egregious than anything. :mjlol:
in lineups where deuce is the lead guard the knicks offensive rating would rank last in the nba. its still a +20 cause the defensive rating per 100 possessions is still like 82 points.
you can lose games in the playoffs being that inept offensively for any kind of stretch like that
shyt we lost game 6 cause we put deucein the game and the 14 point lead shrunk in 3.5 minutes :mjlol:
deuce aint going no where, he cant be traded and he's on a bargain deal for 3 years. you'll be okay if he gets made situational :mjlol:
the amount of people who dapped this post:wow:

I never gave up on you Deuce Money bags

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
You’re right. Because he avoided guarding brunson all game. And when Brunson hunted him on defense, he cooked him every possession
No he didn’t you in here wild lying now… Brunson didn’t once guard curry… It was Duece… All Brunson was doing was whining all game about getting fouled when the refs was letting shyt go in both ends

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
No he didn’t you in here wild lying now… Brunson didn’t once guard curry… It was Duece… All Brunson was doing was whining all game about getting fouled when the refs was letting shyt go in both ends
I worded it wrong. Brunson was hunting for curry on offense in the 4th. And every time he got curry, he cooked him.

Don’t take it personal, players get cooked all the time. Brunson just had a much better game tonight

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember first taking note of that funny looking nikka Duece last year. As a 3rd stringer behind Brunson & Grimes, he’d often check in during blowouts & garbage time. Thibs always pulled the plug early & RJ was swamp ass so he’d be benched early. Nevertheless it’s good to see young players step up when the opportunity goes their way.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
the amount of people who dapped this post:wow:

I never gave up on you Deuce Money bags
man shut the hell up. :mjlol: the idea of brogdon is to take AWAY on-ball minutes from deuce. You see every game the offense goes in the tank when he has to play lead guard, cause he's not a pg. even the game YOU JUST WATCHED....we had to put brunson in the game asap. but he does a lot of things well.
deuce played so well because he played the majority of his minutes away from the ball or orchestrating cause brunson is that damn good
the idea would be having brogdon playing next to deuce instead of someone like alec burks
you coming here after deuce has the best game in his 100+ game career is nutty...quoting this as if brogdon hasnt established himself as one of the best bench players in the league for years
deuce is at his best when he can just play, and not think...and just finish plays...not start them.(thibs knows this) we just dont have enough ball handlers on the team for him to do that especially if thibs doesnt play him a lot with brunson
now its gonna look like I dont think deuce played awesome cause you bringing up shyt out of context to be a dikkhead :mjlol: