“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Teams/Players we hate and actively root against Power Rankings:

1) Haliburton (nuff said)
2) Miami Heat (too much history)
3) Trae Young (forever)
4) Paolo Banchero (latest entry)
5) Brooklyn Nets (self explanatory)
6) Dame (for taking Brunson’s spot)
7) Jae Crowder (also forever)
8) Philly (I’m an Eagles fan but fukk that entire city)
9) Boston (I’m scared)
10) Memphis Grizzlies (I didn’t forget)

Who’d I miss?
Rich Paul finally squashed the beef, and he may not be a player or team, but I feel like he'd be a special exception to add to this list...unless the beef is really over.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Rich Paul finally squashed the beef, and he may not be a player or team, but I feel like he'd be a special exception to add to this list...unless the beef is really over.
Good point. I considered Lebron for always toying with us and resting to end our win streak but I feel like the fanbase doesn’t really hate Lebron like that. And the Rich Paul embargo hasn’t really hurt us. Like who from Klutch was in play that got nixed? Definitely keeping tabs on him tho…:jbhmm:

Edit: Forgot KD too. Is he an honorable mention?

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Good point. I considered Lebron for always toying with us and resting to end our win streak but I feel like the fanbase doesn’t really hate Lebron like that. And the Rich Paul embargo hasn’t really hurt us. Like who from Klutch was in play that got nixed? Definitely keeping tabs on him tho…:jbhmm:

Edit: Forgot KD too. Is he an honorable mention?
Ever since Bron's camp leaked that Donnie Walsh was napping, I've had a side-eye for Rich Paul. I don't know that the embargo has hurt us with a specific player, but multiple leaks from Klutch athletes not wanting to play for the Knicks or for Thibodeau have cast a certain image about the team at times.

KD probably does belong on the list, though Kyrie's been the player that kills us the most from that drama. Claxton might deserve an honorable mention to because of the "I love playing the Knicks" comment that always resurfaces when we beat up on the Nets.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Reggie Miller.

Looking forward to seeing JB and Mitchell play together. East getting destroyed today

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
If the Nets are firing coaches cause of Mikal, he’s definitely never getting traded…

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
If the Nets are firing coaches cause of Mikal, he’s definitely never getting traded…
Just sounds like the chaos and confusion that happens before a team realizes it’s time to tank.

First they fire the coach
Then they trade the players

Harden fukked that franchise up. If they had kept the guys they sent out for him around KD and Kyrie they would have been a better team.

Last edited: