“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The same Black that got exposed against him last night. Right, got it!

And Suggs would of gotten that work as well last night. It took them to double him to slow him down.

Talking about that first game like it's the holy grail.
Can't really double Brunson with a lineup of OG, Donte, Bogi/Burks on the court

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Can't really double Brunson with a lineup of OG, Donte, Bogi/Burks on the court

:hhh:

Orlando doesn’t have to double, the can do drop coverage just as good as the Knicks can and they have the nasty habit of collapsing on a player who drives to get some elbows in if the refs allow it. They do it against everybody and if the refs swallow their whistle it’s a tough titty.

Also you think Thibs is benching Randle a whole series if he is healthy, to maximize 3 pt shots?

:mjlol:

What is the point ya’ll are trying to make? That the Knicks don’t have mismatches?

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
They still got the W though… So you’re arguing injuries would fix certain shyt on our side but it doesn’t matter on their side?

Oochie Wally or One Mic bro?

I don’t even get why you’re so stuck on this either. A mismatch is a mismatch. What’s that shyt you said earlier Nasty Work…. Being this stubborn is Nasty Work. You doing a lot of carrying for a point you can’t prove.

I'm going to continue to double down your take because you the only one here in the thread who continously brings the Magic up like this major threat when they simply are not.

Keep bringing that mismatch shyt up but when this team gets fully healthy that shyt will be null and void.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
I'm going to continue to double down your take because you the only one here in the thread who continously brings the Magic up like this major threat when they simply are not.

Keep bringing that mismatch shyt up but when this team gets fully healthy that shyt will be null and void.
I will, cause unlike certain other posters I want the smoke.

:myman:

And you’re not seeing my point. I didn’t say the Knicks can’t beat Orlando, I said it would be a tough game because of the MISMATCH. So to prove your point the Knicks wouldn’t just have to win, they would have to kick their ass.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
I will, cause unlike certain other posters I want the smoke.

:myman:

And you’re not seeing my point. I didn’t say the Knicks can’t beat Orlando, I said it would be a tough game because of the MISMATCH. So to prove your point the Knicks wouldn’t just have to win, they would have to kick their ass.

And they will easily.

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hhh:

Orlando doesn’t have to double, the can do drop coverage just as good as the Knicks can and they have the nasty habit of collapsing on a player who drives to get some elbows in if the refs allow it. They do it against everybody and if the refs swallow their whistle it’s a tough titty.

Also you think Thibs is benching Randle a whole series if he is healthy, to maximize 3 pt shots?

:mjlol:

What is the point ya’ll are trying to make? That the Knicks don’t have mismatches?
Even with Randle out there, that's still 3 possible shooters out there. You're gassing a Magic team that beat lineups of OG/Donte/Hart/Randle/Ihart and Brunson/Burks/Hart/Precious/Sims. I'm not moved

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Even with Randle out there, that's still 3 possible shooters out there. You're gassing a Magic team that beat lineups of OG/Donte/Hart/Randle/Ihart and Brunson/Burks/Hart/Precious/Sims. I'm not moved

Okay :heh:

We just agree to disagree and that's it.

We moving it along from this.
I had a :demonic: level post written for both of ya’ll but it’s not that serious. Honestly I hope I am wrong, but I don’t think I am.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Yea I’m not scared of Orlando bro. They also have ZERO playoff experience. It would be a shellacking. Will they be a problem in a year or two? Absolutely. But right now we’d probably sweep them.