“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Just sounds like the chaos and confusion that happens before a team realizes it’s time to tank.

First they fire the coach
Then they trade the players

Harden fukked that franchise up. If they had kept the guys they sent out for him around KD and Kyrie they would have been a better team.
True. It’s already out that they plan on making moves this summer. I’d clown them but we were able to build a really good team “around” Julius. 3 years ago shyt looked hopeless. But at least we’re a destination franchise for whatever that was worth.

Last edited:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
OG talking about hopefully coming back this season. Randle talking hopefully coming back this season.

WTF? I expected these guys back sooner rather than later.
Yeah im not exactly confident after hearing them speak. Surgery still hasn't been ruled out on Randle. And I thought og was a pretty much easy and shut case. A minimal surgery that went perfect and would be back in 3 weeks but he's making if sound like maybe before the playoffs.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
I’m not worried about OG. Just seems to be taking his time but by all accounts he should be on track for an early March return date.

Julius is now starting to sound more serious. Three plus weeks of Rehab and surgery is still on the table? That shoulder is worse than we were made to believe.

Mitch on the other hand seems to be doing well