“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Let’s see this talk when we fully healthy.

Like I said that fraud squad are a bunch of ‘right time in the wrong place’ ass nikkas.
Nah we need to avoid them.

I don’t like them either but they still got the mismatch advantage against us because they can guard the rim and collapse on players driving to the paint.

Now Indy…. Let’s run it back, but Orlando is a mismatch. They are all tall, rebound well, and can grind through a game just like the Knicks. I said all of this after the first time we played them. We were at full strength the second time and it happened again. I think we could maybe grind out a playoff series win if Mitch is back but Brunson/Randle would be so beat up I think the Knicks would lose easily in the next round.

So lowkey 6-4 seeding might be a blessing if Orlando is a 7-8 seed. Other teams can take them out easier. Especially if they have a scoring Center.

Last edited:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Also the Knicks are going to be in an interesting spot this Summer. IHart and Precious might both be worth holding onto. Mitch healthy is DPOY level big. They are likely going to have to let one maybe even two of them walk or trade Mitch.

Burks is a waste, but idk I think they got him to try and hold the fort down and he is failing, but we seen the “Thibs relies too heavy on Burks show“ before, they traded him specifically to stop that and then brought him back. Bojan to me is trade bait, and I think he is very good trade bait.

I stand by what I said when this trade happened, my theory is the Grimes trade was to try and cover for the roster injuries and turn Fournier into Bojan. A Bojan Trade piece they can add a draft picks too to get someone good.

However, while the players aren’t bad from the trade that trade did not hold up. Thibs being Thibs, it led to the roster issues he was having before the OG trade that winning after the trade made people forget. They got to get the roster down to 8 guys and two injury reserve guys. He doesnt have a strong in game adjustment sense, so too much variety leads to him playing the wrong guys.

Last edited:

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
:smh: @ this man's fear of the Magic. Nasty work.

:childplease:
You think you’re playing me but I am right. In the playoff there are mismatches. Mismatches win series between good teams. We haven’t had to worry about it because we always had clear weakness that could be exploited by anyone, like Zone defense, or just a lack of talent.

Now we’re at a level where there isn’t a hole unless we run into a ….. MISMATCH. Mitch comes back I like our odds because defensively they are going to get hit and it will slow them down, but why be a crash dummy and risk it?

How many times they got to beat the Knicks doing the same shyt, before you admit they are clearly doing something the Knicks are not designed to beat? They are not that good of a team but they have the clear mismatch.

Last edited:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
:childplease:
You think you’re playing me but I am right. In the playoff there are mismatches. Mismatches win series between good teams. We haven’t had to worry about it because we always had clear weakness that could be exploited by anyone, like Zone defense, or just a lack of talent.

Now we’re at a level where there isn’t a hole unless we run into a ….. MISMATCH. Mitch comes back I like our odds because defensively they are going to get hit and it will slow them down, but why be a crash dummy and risk it?

How many times they got to beat the Knicks doing the same shyt, before you admit they are clearly doing something the Knicks are not designed to beat? They are not that good of a team but they have the clear mismatch.

I have no reason to play you but your being disingenuous as hell if you don't see that our injury bug has been the main reason for the mismatches against them.

And I dare you to bring up that first game like I don't remember the blatant disrespect Brunson got from the refs that night. And now it's obvious that Anthony Black who you talked about like some messiah ain't shyt after Brunson schooled him last night.

Talking about these bozos like they this major threat. Ridiculous!

I'll take them seriously if we are fully healthy and thr Magic can manage to repeat what they've done the last two games.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
I have no reason to play you but your being disingenuous as hell if you don't see that our injury bug has been the main reason for the mismatches.

Talking about these bozos like they this major threats. Ridiculous!
Bro The first time we played they beat the Knicks to the point the FO pulled the switch on the roster and traded for OG. The next time they played, the Knicks weren’t injured, had a point to prove from the first game, and Orlando still grinded out the win. This time we’re injured and they are calling us food.

:francis:

I think push come to shove the Knicks could win a series, but that isn’t based on any actual evidence. What the evidence does show is they got all the mismatches in their favor. We didn’t add a piece to get around their defense. We added pieces to try to get through the season while guys heal and then to make a offseason trade.

It’s what it is, I’m just recognizing it.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Bro The first time we played they beat the Knicks to the point the FO pulled the switch on the roster and traded for OG. The next time they played, the Knicks weren’t injured, had a point to prove from the first game, and Orlando still grinded out the win. This time we’re injured and they are calling us food.

:francis:

I think push come to shove the Knicks could win a series, but that isn’t based on any actual evidence. What the evidence does show is they got all the mismatches in their favor. We didn’t add a piece to get around their defense. We added pieces to try to get through the season and make a offseason trade.

It’s what it is, I’m just recognizing it.

Brunson was out the second game. :mindblown:

That's the biggest injury this team can fukking get. :why:

That the main reason why they came back and stole that game. We had no real point guard to facilitate in the half court.

Like c'mon breh

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
Brunson was out the second game. :mindblown:

That's the biggest injury this team can fukking get. :why:

That the main reason why they came back and stole that game. We had no real point guard to facilitate in the half court.

Like c'mon breh
Bro the mismatch against Brunson is the main reason they have the mismatch advantage. Suggs was out this game, but Suggs and Black are defensive mismatches with Brunson. I’ve never seen him struggle before like he did with those two in the first game.

I called shyt out early about this team a lot over the years. Trust me, they should just avoid Orlando if they can. It’s the type of tough first round series that messes with a team all playoffs.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Bro the mismatch against Brunson is the main reason they have the mismatch advantage. Suggs was out this game, but Suggs and Black are defensive mismatches with Brunson. I’ve never seen him struggle before like he did with those two in the first game.

I called shyt out early about this team a lot over the years. Trust me, they should just avoid Orlando if they can. It’s the type of tough first round series that messes with a team all playoffs.

The same Black that got exposed against him last night. Right, got it!

And Suggs would of gotten that work as well last night. It took them to double him to slow him down.

Talking about that first game like it's the holy grail.

Wargames

Daps
Reppin
New York City
The same Black that got exposed against him last night. Right, got it!

And Suggs would of gotten that work as well last night. It took them to double him to slow him down.

Talking about that first game like it's the holy grail.
They still got the W though… So you’re arguing injuries would fix certain shyt on our side but it doesn’t matter on their side?

Oochie Wally or One Mic bro?

I don’t even get why you’re so stuck on this either. A mismatch is a mismatch. What’s that shyt you said earlier Nasty Work…. Being this stubborn is Nasty Work. You doing a lot of carrying for a point you can’t prove.