“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

seemorecizzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't worry breh. I'll remember to quote my post again in the playoffs :francis:

mgIFGf5.png
lol who is this Jabroni

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I'm listening to 98.7 and they are actually using all knicks talk discussing "would a trade for LeBron make sense"

'Sgust

Why would we want lebron? This is the dumbest shyt I've ever heard. Who would we trade and who would be left? He doesn't even fit in our system. I can't imagine Brunson or Randle relegated to spot up shooter to appease this fool

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Why would we want lebron? This is the dumbest shyt I've ever heard. Who would we trade and who would be left? He doesn't even fit in our system. I can't imagine Brunson or Randle relegated to spot up shooter to appease this fool
Randle would be traded :mjlol:

And why would Brunson be a spot up shooter he’d be like Kyrie

But I see you called him a “fool” clearly you a Bron hater

I wanna win a chip fukk the narratives :camby:

Last edited:

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas

I wanna win a chip fukk the narratives :camby:
Valid point. Never thought of it that way.

Bron >> Randle

My only issue is giving up key backup players like DDV, Grimes (sometimes), Duece, IHart, picks. It just wouldn't be worth it.

Randle, Fournier, 2 or 3 2nds, sure.

Plus you're locked in with Bryce or Bronnie James.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

I wanna win a chip :camby:

I’m not a “bron hater”. I would say that about any “superstar” player people want traded to the Knicks. That shyt is not the answer never has been never will be. Knicks have a history of building up a good team and then trading the key pieces that make the team what it is for a star player on the decline. For once it seems like we are going to keep building organically.

The fact that you think Bron will bring a chip shows how starstruck you are. What exactly will Lebron bring to this team on offense and defense? Brunson would be “like Kyrie” nah this is Brunson’s team. :ufdup: