“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
Iso would be the one:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:Stop it. We are not title contenders yet and that's ok. Trading a 28 year old for a 39 year old fighting :flabbynsick:is beyond idiotic
40 year old Bron is better than Julius ever will be and is guaranteed to show up in the playoffs

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
Knew this was coming after that times-out tweet. We’re contender with tons of assets to trade. As much as I don’t want to become another LeBron-centric team, the fukkery would be top shelf. Dolan might not be able to help himself :francis:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
If LeBron came and we won he would get all the credit. Fukk that. This is Brunson 's show and that chump always played games with our emotions acting like he might come here. When we needed him he wasn't there, now that he needs us because his current team sucks we got to return the sentiment. I believe in Brunson so much even if it isn't this year he will lead the Knicks to a championship.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
If LeBron came and we won he would get all the credit. Fukk that. This is Brunson 's show and that chump always played games with our emotions acting like he might come here. When we needed him he wasn't there, now that he needs us because his current team sucks we got to return the sentiment. I believe in Brunson so much even if it isn't this year he will lead the Knicks to a championship.
well any superstar would just usurp Brunson, so basically y'all just want Bridges who is not coming to NY.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
well any superstar would just usurp Brunson, so basically y'all just want Bridges who is not coming to NY.
The narrative is changing. For example if Embiid came he would not usurp Brunson. He is officially an injury prone player you can't count on as a number 1. That verdict just happened yesterday. lol

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
40 year old Bron is better than Julius ever will be and is guaranteed to show up in the playoffs
True but why is this a topic when we're good with what we have?

I'm the biggest Julius hater in here and don't believe this should be the hill we die on. Keep Julius, his loyalty and let this rock out with what we have while acquiring key pieces through the drafts and free agency.

LeBron expressed his disdain for NY years ago. We gotta let that shıt go dawg.