“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
The math not adding up since they smoked the Cavs last season.

Lol. What's the point of this angle?
Look at their playoff record for the last 2 decades and ask that question again.

In the last 20 years the Knicks have made it to the playoffs 6 times and only made it to the 2nd round twice.

Thankfully the playoffs start in 2 months and we'll have a chance to see the Knicks do what they've been doing my entire life.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Look at their playoff record for the last 2 decades and ask that question again.

In the last 20 years the Knicks have made it to the playoffs 6 times and only made it to the 2nd round twice.

Thankfully the playoffs start in 2 months and we'll have a chance to see the Knicks do what they've been doing my entire life.
:what: Stop posting in here, fakkit

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens

:camby:

:ufdup:when we win the chip you’re excommunicated Brody. Like Ive been saying champs by 2026 :blessed: