“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
1) Being 19-0 against teams under .500 is extremely impressive. That's the kind of consistency the Knicks haven't shown in quite a while.

2) Brooklyn must hate playing the Knicks at Barclays. Barclays is really MSG Jr.

3) Brunson has been a GOAT since he got to NY, but I must admit I am really impressed with how Randle is carrying himself this season. I hope he's really turned the corner, but we won't know for sure until he faces some adversity.

4) How the f*ck did the Heat get Terry Rozier for Lowry and a protected first from 2067?! Wtf kinda deal did Pat Riley do under the table? Knicks could have made a way better offer than that.

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
1) Being 19-0 against teams under .500 is extremely impressive. That's the kind of consistency the Knicks haven't shown in quite a while.
I’m no Thibs fan but I got to give him credit his team doesn’t really have let downs. They pretty much give it everything they got night to night. You get a new coach and I do t know that they have as successful regular seasons as they’ve had these last 2 years.

Big pro of his but he def has some big Cons as well.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ

2) Brooklyn must hate playing the Knicks at Barclays. Barclays is really MSG Jr.

3) Brunson has been a GOAT since he got to NY, but I must admit I am really impressed with how Randle is carrying himself this season. I hope he's really turned the corner, but we won't know for sure until he faces some adversity.

4) How the f*ck did the Heat get Terry Rozier for Lowry and a protected first from 2067?! Wtf kinda deal did Pat Riley do under the table? Knicks could have made a way better offer than that.
We’ve seen Randle against adversity and it hasn’t been good. He dominates the matchups he’s supposed to (which is impressive enough). But the second he comes against a formidable matchup he folds. I’m very concerned for the playoffs. My only saving grace is we only needed one person to step up to get Miami in a game 7 at home and we now have 2 guys who’ve at least seen what it takes to win chips in Donte and OG.

Last edited:

ISO

Pass me the rock nikka
Daps
Reppin
BX, NYC
I’m no Thibs fan but I got to give him credit his team doesn’t really have let downs. They pretty much give it everything they got night to night. You get a new coach and I do t know that they have as successful regular seasons as they’ve had these last 2 years.

Big pro of his but he def has some big Cons as well.
Thibs is a future Hall of Fame coach.

Daniel.

BK to NJ, but always a New York Knicka
Daps
If the last 3 years are any indication, they not making any more moves.

DRose. Cam. Hart.

They make their move way before the deadline, get the new player ingratiated in before everybody else does with their deadline moves and wait till the off season.

I'll eat my words if they don't but all this smoke for other players will fizzle out just like every other year. 🤷🏾‍♂️

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
If the last 3 years are any indication, they not making any more moves.

DRose. Cam. Hart.

They make their move way before the deadline, get the new player ingratiated in before everybody else does with their deadline moves and wait till the off season.

I'll eat my words if they don't but all this smoke for other players will fizzle out just like every other year. 🤷🏾‍♂️
I agree. I think the more likely scenario now is Lowry coming here once he’s bought out/clears waivers in Charlotte.