“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The past couple of generations have identified the Knicks as a perennial laughing stock regardless of the market we play in. We are not as popular as one would think.

We now have gotten that stench of dirt off our shoulders.
Yea. It’s still gonna be an uphill battle. If we can make the ECF it would do wonders for our status.

Someone on Twitter made a good point that the media went out of their way to dim Brunson’s light all season and that doesn’t help his perception among casual fans.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Yea. It’s still gonna be an uphill battle. If we can make the ECF it would do wonders for our status.

Someone on Twitter made a good point that the media went out of their way to dim Brunson’s light all season and that doesn’t help his perception among casual fans.

Yeah, that Becky Hammond and Candice Parker shyt is a prime example.

Last edited:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yeah, that Becky Hammond and Candice Parker shyt is prime example.
And Kenny Smith, and Gilbert Arenas...just a lot of hate for no reason and discussion about how the Knicks don't have an A1 scorer. It's ridiculous. I actually mentioned this quote tweeting Chris Mannix, and he responded showing Brunson some love. So I'll give him props there.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
And Kenny Smith, and Gilbert Arenas...just a lot of hate for no reason and discussion about how the Knicks don't have an A1 scorer. It's ridiculous. I actually mentioned this quote tweeting Chris Mannix, and he responded showing Brunson some love. So I'll give him props there.

The Kenny Smith one is very disappointing considering he’s a native. :smh:

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
Wasn’t just them. Stephen A, the TNT guys. It’s always about whether he’s enough. Nobody talks about even Donovan Mitchell like that…

Stephen A is another one…always mentioning Mitchell. :smh:

Just giving the illusion that the team ain’t that good and what not. Clown!