“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Man I done watched this whole game, gave up in the third, kept watching, and saw us win and idk how we even won :dead: .

Shyt we need a center
Watching Julius go back and forth between nailing that stepback 3 then running 100mph turning it over and trying to launch passes into the stands had me like Danny Glover :pachaha:

8JCg.gif

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Who's the cat who been bytching about JH3rt...apologize
boy shut the fukk up
you called jalen brunson average at best before he was even a knick
josh hart was 0-6 0 points 1 rebound 1 assist and 3 turnovers + bad defense his first 25 minutes of the game :mjlol:
sorry if my expectations for a guy on a 80 mill deal is to have more than 2 points :mjlol:
the game shouldve been over long before that

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
boy shut the fukk up
you called jalen brunson average at best before he was even a knick
josh hart was 0-6 0 points 1 rebound 1 assist and 3 turnovers + bad defense his first 25 minutes of the game :mjlol:
sorry if my expectations for a guy on a 80 mill deal is to have more than 2 points :mjlol:
the game shouldve been over long before that
Your a miserable piece of shyt, and been so since the SOHH days. NO ONE knew Brunson would be this good.

And you over here stat watching. Hart had to off the biggest plays in the clutch.

ikbm

Formerly ikillbabymamas
Daps
Reppin
Spread Love - The Player Way
Your a miserable piece of shyt, and been so since the SOHH days. NO ONE knew Brunson would be this good.

And you over here stat watching. Hart had to off the biggest plays in the clutch.
dog shut the fukk up. you loud and wrong. a few of us knew he was nice even before his playoff run shytting on the jazz. (@ISO among others)you said the dude wasnt even average and now you dikkeating josh hart. Now you wanna kamikaze for dejounte and shytting on players like brogdon in the process
none of your takes make sense cause you dont watch other teams nor understand basketball beyond "shot go in....good, shot miss.....bad"
if josh hart just played like his salary there wouldnt have been "big plays" needed against a team that lost 11 out of its last 13 games
my 80 million dollar shooting guard had blanks and 1 rebound for 26 straight minutes.....and you dont think that didnt directly impact an inferior team sticking close to us :mjlol:
that nikka is mid

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
dog shut the fukk up. you loud and wrong. a few of us knew he was nice even before his playoff run shytting on the jazz. (@ISO among others)you said the dude wasnt even average and now you dikkeating josh hart. Now you wanna kamikaze for dejounte and shytting on players like brogdon in the process
none of your takes make sense cause you dont watch other teams nor understand basketball beyond "shot go in....good, shot miss.....bad"
if josh hart just played like his salary there wouldnt have been "big plays" needed against a team that lost 11 out of its last 13 games
my 80 million dollar shooting guard had blanks and 1 rebound for 26 straight minutes.....and you dont think that didnt directly impact an inferior team sticking close to us :mjlol:
that nikka is mid
I do watch other games, which is exactly why I been saying Murray would be a better option that Brogdon. Pacers, Bucks & Celtics all gave up on dude, and got better in the process.

Ain’t nobody d*ckriding Hart, he had to get key plays in the 4th to seal that win. Bozos like you can't give cats their due when they play well.

Thirdly, why are analysts & fans alike saying Brunson's contract a bargain, because NOBODY expected him to be this good. Nobody was talking about him being a all-star caliber player when he was in Dallas, and if they was, show the receipts.