“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
:hubie:
yeah and Murray is averaging 39% shooting 3 as a starter. He scored 30 and 22 in the last two games too.

Team is winning with this newly formed starting unit.

The need for Murray right now is minimal.

Is clear the main issue is not having a true facilitator on the bench.

There’s no point in getting Murray if he’s going to cost more when they are winning with what they got.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Team is winning with this newly formed starting unit.

The need for Murray right now is minimal.

Is clear the main issue is not having a true facilitator on the bench.

There’s no point in getting Murray if he’s going to cost more when they are winning with what they got.
You’re too focused on the regular season. Any team takes rebounding the ball serious to cut into this Knicks roster’s transition opportunities and the Knicks are going to struggle.

Also Randle is in mid season form so it’s not popular to say this, but they need to get somebody who could potentially turn him into the 3rd option offensively if he gets the playoff yips again. Look at that Philly game for a Randle getting the Yip’s scenario. If the Knicks FO plan is Grime and Mcbride hit eight 3pt shots AND we out rebound the other team by 11 for transition pts if Randle yips we gonna have a short playoffs.

Dont get me started if the Knicks run into Orlando or the Celtics and they sick Anthony Black or Jrue on Brunson.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
You’re too focused on the regular season. Any team takes rebounding the ball serious to cut into this Knicks roster’s transition opportunities and the Knicks are going to struggle.

Also Randle is in mid season form so it’s not popular to say this, but they need to get somebody who could potentially turn him into the 3rd option offensively if he gets the playoff yips again. Look at that Philly game for a Randle getting the Yip’s scenario. If the Knicks FO plan is Grime and Mcbride hit eight 3pt shots AND we out rebound the other team by 11 for transition pts if Randle yips we gonna have a short playoffs.

Dont get me started if the Knicks run into Orlando or the Celtics and they sick Anthony Black or Jrue on Brunson.
:mjlol: You got a big dikk, breh but nah. Orlando is the new young nikkas. No expeirence. They’re pups. I worry more about the Cactics and the Bucks.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
:mjlol: You got a big dikk, breh but nah. Orlando is the new young nikkas. No expeirence. They’re pups. I worry more about the Cactics and the Bucks.
Have ya’ll watched Orlando though. Them young motherfukkers are going to be a tough out.

Banchero is a two way star in the making.

g-ice

aka #DiamondNightmare
Daps
Reppin
Bronx (Marble Hill), NY
:damn: I don’t know about you brehs but I don’t want Randle traded. I love our core guys (Jules, Jalen, OG,Cacenstein, and Ragu) and want them to just add the missing pieces.

:camby: Bytchell can go, though.

They not gonna trade Randle during the season.

They probably gonna wait and see if he finally performs come Playoff time.