“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Next game Wizards play the Knicks is January 18th. Circle that date

:mjlol: Nah, I had to go in again. The nerve of this Israeli piece of shyt fakkit to talk down on the God like that.

:mjlol: It’s levels to this shyt you land stealing, hooked nose, motherfukking warmongering motherless fukk.

:mjlol: All NBA is something you’ll never be.

:yeshrug: I say that to say this, fukk Israel. Free Palestine. 🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸🇵🇸

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Next game Wizards play the Knicks is January 18th. Circle that date

Saying a nikka isn’t that tough when he dropped 40 on your head is pretty wild. No wonder this team isn’t good.

I remember they were talking shyt about how they couldn’t lose to the pistons as if they’re that much better… this might be the most delusional team in the league.

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Daps
Reppin
New York
Saying a nikka isn’t that tough when he dropped 40 on your head is pretty wild. No wonder this team isn’t good.

I remember they were talking shyt about how they couldn’t lose to the pistons as if they’re that much better… this might be the most delusional team in the league.
:skip: Breh them nikkas steal land and murder innocent babies and women and then act like they’re the victim.

:skip: Delusional is an understatement.

PIFF101

Bring back the Golden Era
Daps
Reppin
The Mecca of HipHop
Knicks fans is Randle cementing himself as one of the GOAT players in franchise history.

Needs to stop being a mental midget in the playoffs

He needs to show up in the playoffs.

giphy.gif