“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Random…I mentioned it a while ago in here, but this is Ed Cohen, 40yo Knicks radio play by play guy. He’s good at the job but I THINK ever since he got COVID a couple years ago his voice has never been the same. It’s an awful listening experience in the car when his voice is crackin and straining nonstop.

Love Monica on the radio though and wish she were first in line when Clyde isn’t doing a game.

Last edited:

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
Random…but I mentioned it a while ago in here, but this is Ed Cohen, 40yo Knicks radio play by play guy. He’s good at the job but I THINK ever since he got COVID a couple years ago his voice has never been the same. It’s an awful listening experience in the car when his voice is crackin and straining nonstop.

Love Monica on the radio though and wish she were first in line when Clyde isn’t doing a game.

Damn. He's hurting.

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
The team with the best defensive rating in the NBA is Minnesota: 108.3. The ninth team on the nba in terms of defensive rating is the Denver Nuggets which is 112.4

The difference between one and ninth is 4.1

The Knicks over the last four games have a defensive rating of 103.9 (That’s absolutely silly)

In The Zone '98

Superstar
Daps
The team with the best defensive rating in the NBA is Minnesota: 108.3. The ninth team on the nba in terms of defensive rating is the Denver Nuggets which is 112.4

The difference between one and ninth is 4.1

The Knicks over the last four games have a defensive rating of 103.9 (That’s absolutely silly)

Everybody is guarding. No sagging off for boards, that's why Ihart is able to clean the glass so.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Random…I mentioned it a while ago in here, but this is Ed Cohen, 40yo Knicks radio play by play guy. He’s good at the job but I THINK ever since he got COVID a couple years ago his voice has never been the same. It’s an awful listening experience in the car when his voice is crackin and straining nonstop.

Would put soooo many nuts in McNutt. :noah: :ahh:

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps
Next game Wizards play the Knicks is January 18th. Circle that date