“Villanova Dogs and a Domesticated WildKAT... Make It Make Sense..." Official 2024 NY Knicks off-season Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Randle isn’t really a Thibs guy though to his credit made it work. Aside from him, he really recreated his Bulls team:

Brunson=Rose
Donte=Hinrich
OG=Deng
Randle =\= Taj
Hartenstein sorta = Noah
Thibs building a team from 2009 to play in 2024 is hysterical. Them mofukkas still lost and never cracked a finals.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Thibs building a team from 2009 to play in 2024 is hysterical. Them mofukkas still lost and never cracked a finals.
Eh, they could have cracked one or two had Rose stayed healthy. And it’s not like we don’t have updated 2024 versions of those Bulls teams. I’m just talking about identity wise:

Brunson/Rose offensive engines at the point. A 2 guard who can space and defend. A 3 who can guard the best player and do a little bit of everything on offense. A offensive engine at the 4 and a 5 who can connect on offense. Funny enough Thibs has the offense of Noah in Hart and the defense of Noah in Mitch.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
I’m not giving up hope on Mikal Bridges. As the Nets fall apart more and more, i keep seeing people throw dirt on his name.
People got gassed over his production last season. As good as Bridges is, he's not a player you build around. He's a key piece to a championship caliber team, which is why PHX is missing him dearly.

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
People got gassed over his production last season. As good as Bridges is, he's not a player you build around. He's a key piece to a championship caliber team, which is why PHX is missing him dearly.
Yea. My boy is a Nets fan and he doesn’t have delusions of grandeur. He just likes the kid and thinks the team should keep him around until they get a guy or two. Half the fan base from my musings on Reddit think everyone can be got except Cam and Claxton and feel like they’re going nowhere.